Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Guilty as charged (again)

G/NG: Gets really REALLY calmed when people cann't make settings ahead of time if it involves a minor so you kind of aren't not only breaking a law, but a moral code of honour. Is it that hard to set it several years ahead and guessimate?

Extremely Guilty - some people are just to stupid for their own good!

G|NG: Took 3 hours to write one sentence and realized it after another three hours.

(This happened to me last night, I sat for three hours wrote one sentence and then didn't even go back to that fic for another three hours!)

Not Guilty: I oogle, but I've never been caught oogling the minors (joke, there was on 17 year old who turned 18 while we were in BCT). I just played it safe and oogled my XO (Executive Officer)

G/NG: Thinks I should bribe/pay Quamp to draw something for me.

RedSliver: How dare you ma'am? There's a difference between taker online forum (the asshole you see here) and offline-mature taker (the one you see on IM's and serious topic)

Not Guitly: I have very little sympathy.

G/NG: Thinks I should begin my mafia (scratches out) legitimate business dealings with Quamp when I get back into town.

Guilty. I think whenever anyone wants to begin a new mafia, they should. Maybe, one day. The 'Gangsta's" will be replaced by real Gangsters. smile.gif One can only hope.

GNG: Likes Tommy Guns.

^ WTF WFK?

^ Seems to have forgotten which thread she was on.

Since there's not really a guilty or not guilty there, I can't really say what's going on here...

G/NG: Forgot which thread you were on and posted something completely wrong.