Click Here!

Talon: Son of Zone-Tan

revan193

Hello. It’s been a long time since I’ve read “Talon: Son of Zone-Tan” on AFF (I don’t even remember who the author was) and when I tried to find it again today, all I found was the message “The dragons running the back end of the site can not seem to find the story you are looking for”. What’s going on? The author was severely sanctioned by something he has done or what?

Do you have the url for the story? I can try to find out what happened, but checking by title doesn’t show any staff action in connection with that story.

Here’s the url for the story: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095391&chapter=1

Concerning the author himself, I think his name is Blackthorn but I’m not 100% sure…

I hope you’ll find answers because I don’t know why this fanfiction was erased (hell, I think the author of “Talon: Son of Zone-Tan” wrote other stories based on Zone-Tan but they’re nowhere on AFF).

We have a few authors using Blackthorn as a pen name. but none of them have posted stories. The story ID isn’t showing up in my records, either, so my best guess here is that the author themselves removed the story. I’m sorry I couldn’t find anything more definitive. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.