Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

Glad you liked the finale so well, SWP1. To answer your questions:

1. I’ve decided to title the ‘Sandboy’ sequel “Just One Rule,” which refers to Lincoln being forbidden to have sex with anyone outside the Loud household. 
  2. I’ve made good progress on the final chapter of “For the Price of One,” but it’s not ready for prime time yet.
  3. Now that “Twist My Arm” has dropped off the List of Twenty, my Big Hero 6 story, titled “Rashomonster,” is jumping on. Will check out that story you mentioned.
Edited by GeorgeGlass

This was kind of a rough week. One of my cats (who was FIV-positive) went from seemingly fine to deathly ill almost overnight and had to be put down. She was a feisty, troublesome, high-maintenance little thing, but I loved her.

As usual, distracting myself with writing has been a helpful coping mechanism. I made fair progress on several things this week, including chapter 9 of “Flesh.” I would like to finish that one soonish, as that story has gone the longest without an update, but the chapter still needs a fair amount of work.

Meanwhile, Chapter 1 of “Creek Dreams” is still in beta, but I’m expecting it back any time.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and say that I am very sorry for your loss, I will make a prayer for your cat, I’m sure that she is resting peacefully in heaven now, playing with other cats as well :) I hope you are not too sad about your loss and always remember that your cat will never truly be gone :) 

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and Happy 4th of July! :) I hope you are doing well and I hope that you aren’t too down about your loss, I’m sure your cat is resting peacefully in heaven now celebrating the holiday with you in your heart :) Anyway, I hope you have a nice day and have a Happy 4th of July :) 

Well, the beta for my Craig of the Creek story appears to be overwhelmed IRL at the moment (she’s a health care professional – enough said), so I’ve gone ahead and posted chapter 1 of “Creek Dreams.” It’s in the miscellaneous section of the Cartoons archive for now; I’ll move it later once my request for a Craig of the Creek category is fulfilled.

In other news, I’m getting pretty close to finishing chapter 9 of “Flesh,” after which there will be just the epilogue left to go. At that point, I’ll have 3 chaptered stories that are pretty close to finished, so I’ve been thinking about which stories I want to start posting next. Here are the two that I plan to start next:

The Power Arcane: An Erotic Anthology
This is something I’ve been working on for years: a series of original short stories that are self-contained but that, taken together, tell a larger story. The Arcanes are people born with magical abilities and certain proclivities (among other things, they like wearing dark colors, and they are unusually libidinous). Each story deals with one or more of these characters, their special gifts, and how they fulfill their powerful desires.

Just One Rule
This is the sequel to my Loud House story “Enter the Sandboy.” Like its predecessor, it will have 10 “action-packed” chapters, but this time, much of the action takes place outside the Loud home as Lincoln returns to school and faces the many temptations there.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve just finished reading the final chapter of ‘For The Price Of One’ and I absolutely loved it! :) I loved how Ramon had anal sex with Serena with Maya watching, I thought that was very hot and the fact that they never tried it before made that much better :) The next part I loved was when Serena and Ramon took tuns using a vibrator on Maya to get her ready for her turn with Ramon :) The next part I absolutely loved. When Ramon has anal sex with Maya, I thought that  was absolutely hot ! :)  and how Ramon said to himself that this was one of the greatest moments of his life :) I thought that was a great moment as well, and I also loved the part where Serena told Maya to get Ramon ready so he could have sex with them all night :) The next I absolutely loved, when Serena told Maya that she will call Ramon ‘Daddy’ of ‘Papi’ and then decided that she herself would call him that as well, that was very hot and very nice moment :) I also loved how Ramon got excited and told Maya that they could get some naughty clothes for her and how Maya was excited by that :) the next part I really loved was when Ramon and Serena start looking at houses to live in, I guess they’re moving in together? I loved how Serena said she never expected to live with someone again but she then says that she never expected to meet a man that would make everything she secretly wished to happen either, and I love how Ramon says that she has now, and calls her ‘Dear’ in spanish( I looked up the definition right after I finished reading the chapter) I really loved that part not only because it was a very sweet moment but I think it is a great foreshadowing moment for them, where I believe sooner or later Ramon is going to propose to Serena and officially become Maya’s daddy :) I was wondering if he was gonna propose to her at the end of the story like how Randy did with Opal in ‘Little Rose’ but this is just as great :) I absolutely loved this chapter and I will definitely make a review for the entire story in the future( by that I mean soon or whenever :) ) I hope you are doing well, good luck with the rest of your stories and I hope you have a good night :) 

I had another burst of inspiration last night and finished drafting chapter 9 of “Flesh,” which I just edited and posted: Chapter 9: A Beautiful Friendship

This chapter features something entirely new to this story: consensual sex between non-related people. Weird, right? At least they’re underage. :)

SWP1, thanks for all the nice comments on the final chapter of “For the Price of One.”

Edited by GeorgeGlass

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been pretty ADDed-up in my writing lately, just bouncing from story to story, adding a few paragraphs here and there. I’ve made bits of progress on Keene’s College Weekend, Wishful, Flesh, a new one-shot Loud House story, and my Big Hero 6 fic Rashomonster, among others. But nothing’s all that close to being ready to post.

This is not a complaint, BTW. This is just the way I work, much of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I’ve let things get a bit out of hand, in that the List of Twenty is now 22 stories long. Getting to 21 was an accident: I started a new story when I saw a vacancy on the list, then realized that I’d failed to add the story I started before that. Then, yesterday, I felt compelled to start writing my story for this year’s AFF Holiday Party. It’s going to be a sequel to “The Ninth Reindeer.” Someone hacks the servers at the North Pole, deleting a big chunk of data regarding what the children on the Nice List want for Christmas. So Rudy must make a treacherous flight to an isolated backup facility to retrieve hard copies of the lost data in time for Santa to fulfill those deserving children’s Christmas wishes.

Oh, and I’ve started my story for the Halloween Party, too. It’s called “Night of the Were-Bimbos.” :)

On 8/1/2020 at 2:24 AM, GeorgeGlass said:

Made some good progress on the first chapter of my Big Hero 6 story tonight. Even though my phone keeps autocorrecting "Tomago" to "tomato." :)

Just begging for an Attack of the Killer Tomatos crossover :p

2 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Oh, and I’ve started my story for the Halloween Party, too. It’s called “Night of the Were-Bimbos.” :)

“Were-bimbos?”

“That’s right. We were bimbos. We’re not any more. Well, most of us. Will you join us for our symposium on the application of platonic philosophy or did you just want a handjob?”

“I, uh...”

*Sighs* “Babs? One for you.”

I’ve just posted the middle part of “Creek Dreams”: Part 2: The Dream of Kelsey.

I also expect to post the epilogue of “Flesh” and story 2 of “The Power Arcane” in the next few days.

In case anyone’s interested, here is the current version of the List of Twenty(-Two):

In progress and partly posted (multi-chapter):

1. Wishful (original)

2. Flesh (original)

3. Keene’s College Weekend (original)

4. Creek Dreams (Craig of the Creek)

5. The Power Arcane (original)

In progress, not yet posted (multi-chapter):

1. The Nine Wives of Marco Diaz (Star Vs)

2. Just One Rule (The Loud House)

3. The Cartooniverse Mother-Daughter Crossover Sextacular (various)

4. The Red Day (original)

5. Waltney World (original)

6. Third Dimension (working title; Phineas and Ferb)

7. Rashomonster (Big Hero 6)

8. Untitled Lilo & Stitch story (Lilo & Stitch)

In progress, not yet posted (one-shot):

1. Monster (original) (working title)

2. Big Sister (original)

3. Loli Gras (original)

4. Liberatrix (Miraculous)

5. Untitled NTR story (original, furry)

6. Night of the Were-Bimbos (original, for Halloween Story Jam)

7. Record (working title; The Loud House)

8. Untitled sequel to “The Ninth Reindeer”

In progress, collaboration:

1. Tales from the Glory Wormhole (original)

1 hour ago, GrayNeko said:

I’ve seen you mention it but I’ve gotta know, what’s the synopsis of the Big Hero 6 story?

There’s a late-night accident in the lab that results in Fred getting hurt. Professor Granville asks Wasabi, Go Go, and Fred what happened and gets three different answers – because each of them has a reason to lie. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.