Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joshuk92

Report: Underage/Paedophilia

7 posts in this topic

Both stories by TheDarknessWithinYou.

The reviews of the first one "Shared Toy"(link is to the reviews, not the story) are fairly self-explanatory of what they contain. Absolutely sickening.

I'm going to get a cup of strong tea and try to forget that horrific thing. ugh.

Edited by King of Vaypouria

Thanks for taking the time to write to us to express your concerns.

While we know the subject matter of this story isn't everyone's cup of tea, it isn't against the Terms of Service nor is it illegal. We are well aware of what we can do and not do legally. As long as it is properly labeled, it will remain on the site. This website has always been and will continue to be free of censorship. The option you have as a reader is to click past it to a story that's more to your liking.

Though you, and many others, may find it offensive, it's legal right now and per our guidelines on maintaining free speech, will remain until such time as the laws of the land that hosts AFF are changed.

Below is a link about our no censorship policy...
http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/19094-site-news-1-9-11/

Yeah, I can't believe you let Harry potter stories in here, just turns my stomach! Yay Voldemort!

Yeah so actually didn't read the story but just couldn't resist....

Edited by magusfang
BronxWench likes this

I'll add in my nickel to this. We REQUIRE users to properly tag their stories, so that if it contains content which may be objectionable to a reader, they know to skip it. As long as the characters in question are fictional, if you look at the story tag listing, you'll see exactly what we do allow.

Because it's something you don't care for, or for that matter, that I don't care for, doesn't mean the author cannot post it. As long as the author follows our ToS and CG, we do not censor content.

BronxWench likes this

But...but...its Harry Potter....I mean a talking hat? Just disgusting!

sorry again, I'm weak willed...

BronxWench likes this

3 hours ago, Guest Bob said:

Thank you for the report. The tags have been updated to include anything required by content.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0