Click Here!

Looking for a type of storyline, not one story in particular

Guest xChelleXxx

Guest xChelleXxx

Looking for stories of the forbidden love sort? Hoping to stay away from the obvious ones (like draco/ginny) but i would settle for those too if they were close enough to the kind of storyline I'm after.

Something like, good boy meets bad girl and they click but have to hide it from everyone....and then ofc, they get busted. Typical drama ^.^ I would be very interested in a long, secretive story where they would have to defend their love when it finally comes out! I'm not really interested in the war between the opposing sides, so I don't care much for stories that build around defeating the bad guys if it takes too much attention away from the relationship. I like stories that have typical teenage relationship drama, but with a potter universe twist! Spotted anything that might scratch that itch?? Let me know!!

And although just about anything along those lines would make me happy-- I'm reallyyy interested in seeing a weasley paired up with some naughty (maybe deatheater-y) OC. ^.^ Happy hunting and thanks in advance!

I know there is a bunch of Ron/pansy stories on page 7 I think of the het category for HP, though idk if they would be wat u want since I personally didn't read them I just saw them when I was looking for stories that aren't of any pairing they have a sub category for. A d if u would allow me a moment to rant about those (sorry about doing this in ur thread it is just such a perfect opening to do so), y is there a sub category for stories that don't even have a story in them but pairings that have a lot of stories can't get a sub category, I mean james /hooch has 2 stories and I saw at least 7 Ron/pansy stories in the 10 pages I searched through. Again sorry for ranting in ur thread but I did genuinely want to help u so I will keep an eye out for things u might like when im searching.

I think the policy is that they need five of each pairing for a subcatagory - the ones with less have had the stories removed/deleted whathaveyou for whatever reason. If people are writing these stories and not requesting subcatagories then the moderators won't necessarily realise there's enough for one to be created. You can always start a thread on the forum with the pairings you know about, list 'em together and then at some point one of the moderators might have enough time to move 'em to subcatagories! Is a thought.

The other issue is that while our administrator, DemonGoddess061, is reviewing each subdomain and dealing with leftover issues from the past, she also has a great deal else on her plate, including real life.

Harry Potter has not been cleaned yet. When it's cleaned, empty pairings created before we had a clear policy, or where the stories were removed by the authors, will be eliminated. As JayDee said, we require at least 5 existing stories for any pairing category now, although in the past that was not done.

If you can list five or more stories for the pairing you want to see, by all means create a category request post following the instructions in that thread. Just keep in mind that DG doesn't have the time right now to clean up the Harry Potter subdomain, particularly since there are other subdomains ahead of it in the queue.

Thanks for your patience!

Just fan fic or do original stories interest you, like the creepy new kid with the head cheerleader type. Then the usual tilted jock and friends start a little war with the egnimatic dark boy and find out they bit off a bit much

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.