Click Here!

What's you Yaoi or good old fashioned M/M OTP - Any fandom/original

JayDee

...because why should the Full Metal Wossname fans have all the fun with their exclusive thread in anime? Well, they shouldn't. That would be silly.

OTP = One True Pairing, if you are spectacularly new to fanfiction. I'm looking at the blatently underage people who make comments that are blatently about something happening in junior high, and then claim to be discussing college. You know who you are.

I'm gonna go for Dude/Walter from The Big Lebowski. Because that's the sweetest most perfect goddamn couple in the world. Yes it is. Shut the fuck up, Donny.

I have an OTP, to do with my original series, TWKH.... But I can't say who is involved because that would spoil the surprise for my readers.

Apart from that...pick a fandom I know and I can name the ones I like best. :P I don't tend to favor any general fandom over another, so I can't say I really have a top favorite OTP. (Of course, this is me, who only has a favorite song because it offended someone who was getting on my last nerve over said song....)

Legolas/Elladan/Ehrohir.

Or, if I want to play in Neverwinter Nights 2, Sand/Vale.

(This should NOT be a surprise to anyone.)

Edited by BronxWench

I dunno. I'm not exactly fanatic about that sort of thing, if someone can keep their chosen pairing in character and pull of an interesting story with good character dynamics I'll read it and will usually be quite the happy camper. I'm not exactly fussy, unless it's with my own characters, but I think I'm rather biased in that regard.

Goodness, I really don't have any OTPs, whether slash, femslash or het. I mean, there are pairings I'm more fond of or less fond of than others, but true pairings... Give me two characters from any of my fandoms and I can probably write it, so yeah. (Then again, my title should be Queen of the Ultra-rare Pairings, I think, considering I manage to write stuff like Basilisk/Hogwarts' plumbing ><)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.