Click Here!

Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer!

StoryJunkie

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morally: emphatically not!

Scientifically: I've no idea. Depends whether there's a stage at which the brain can no longer form the biochemical reaction that makes us feel in love.

What is the best solution to Akerlof's economic model and what, in your estimation, is the most practical way for the main demographic group of aff.net to deal with it in socio-economic terms?

Guest somnolent

Depends if you take the ingredients literally and how fresh you want the pie to be.

Worth the effort of making? No, stick to Shepards Pie.

How many email accounts is too many for one person to have?

Because otherwise your life would begin to churn, churn into a twisting, descending spiral of pointlessness, a whirlpool into which your dreams, aspirations and ideas fall, never to be seen again; A VERITABLE CHARYBDIS, A BLACK HOLE OF HOPELESSNESS AND DISPAIRING DARKNESS AND YOUR SELF ESTEEM WOULD FALL, FALL INTO NOTHING-NESS, FALL INTO A PERMANENT COMA OUT OF WHICH YOU COULD NEVER, EVER RETURN!!!

AAARRGGGHHHH, HA HA HA HAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!

What would happen if I didn't add milk to my cake mixture, as the cook book suggests?

Guest Rosemarius

Not since those spinning chairs had been invented. Why walking to get your beer when you can just spin your chair from your room to the kitchen? (scratching your elbows, your mother's furniture and parquet and traumatizing your cat in the process, but well...no one's perfect)

Why are eyeballs white instead of yellow or green?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...