Click Here!

Akamaru?

Guest darthgamer

Guest darthgamer

One of my friends talked about reading a fic where akamaru gets physical with several girls like Sakura and Anko but he forgot what it was called. Do any of you know of it.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

are we allowed to ask if anyone has the story saved?

We ask that you not solicit hard copy of a story that was removed from the site, for whatever reason.

Edited by BronxWench

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

sorry, without her being informed, so she could save it either

We are not in the habit of informing ToS breakers that we're deleting them for being underage you know. It's ENTIRELY on the user to ensure that he or she has a back up of his or her work. Whether it be on a thumb drive, CDR, emailed to self, or whatever.

It's the polite and correct thing to do for underagers to not KNOWINGLY break the law and endanger the site by posting here. It's plastered ALL OVER the damn site that it is for users aged 18 years and older.

your right but its the polite thing to do.

Yes, I'm jumping in as well - the "polite" thing to do would be for users NOT to break the law.

Sincerely, I'm hoping perhaps a few other users who are following this thread will read and heed the message.

• 1 year later...
If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Please read that. We do not allow passing around of stories here.

oh so it was posted here and I missed it? dissapointed.gif

We do try to ask nicely that copies of stories not be shared on our site. What's disappointing is how often that's ignored.

Guest notgivinganyfucks

We do try to ask nicely that copies of stories not be shared on our site. What's disappointing is how often that's ignored.

You can ask as nicely as you want, can't say I really care.

I fail to see the negative impact someone posting a link to a story that was deleted years ago can have on your site.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.