Click Here!

Looking for Pet Harry Stories

Guest BlackForestRider

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hope21108
Looking for any stories where harry is a pet. Any Slash pairings.

Courtship Letters by Winifred Zachery

Bonds of Affection by Emily Waters

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=27098

How Severus Spends His Summer Hols by sevs_lil_secret

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=5708

The Perfect Slave,The Good Slave, The Bad Slave and Ben & Jerry’s Don’t Have A Flavour Called THAT are four stroys i like little short i think they are on adultfantion.net

Shiver by knightmare

This story archived at HP Fandom - http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=28344

His Week of New Experience: How It Got This Way

i do not remebr the author or any of that so i will just post the begining email me if you need the adress after you read it

His Week of New Experience: How It Got This Way

started off small. Harry, after all was done with Voldemort, finally was able to live a semi-normal life. He didn’t really know what to do with himself for a while. He just sort of went with the flow, went out with his friends to dinner or to talk over a cup of tea in the afternoon. However, Harry soon found himself growing bored with his life. He was bored of doing the same thing day in and day out, so he decided to change.

It started off small. Harry would go out on his own and do something he would never admit to his friends he was doing. He would visit the raunchy, dark night clubs in muggle London where no one knew the name Harry Potter and no would really cared. Harry also started to try new things on a more personal level. A few one night stand here and there to make up for his lost teenage years of sexual discovery.

It grew a little more over time. Harry had woken up one morning to a male in his bed instead of a girl. Apparently Harry was to wasted the night before and had brought a pretty cross-dresser home with him. Instead of freaking out, Harry took the next week to think, and decided he didn’t really mind having another male in the bed with him. He had few male lovers and declared himself bisexual.

After a few months of his new lifestyle, Harry had grown away from his school friends and closer to the people he met and clubs and continued to speak to. Instead of going out to Saturday night dinner with his friends one week, Harry went out with a few of his guy friends to a gay club.

Greogory or “Candy” had persuaded Harry to try out cross-dressing. Harry remembering his pledge to himself to try everything at least once went along with Candy. So here he was decked out in a black school-girl pleated skirt that barely covered his ass held up by a thick black leather belt. A very tight black leather corset type shirt that was laced up the sides with a silky ribbon and came around his neck in a chocker type way. Long gloves ended a few inches past his elbow and had the fingers cut out. Candy had even talked him into some make-up and Harry had black eye-liner with grey eye shadow and curled lashes, his lips done up in a deep red color and a slight shimmer along his jaw bone. Harry favorite part, though was his shoes and under garments.

Just looking at himself in the mirror made him want to touch himself. Black boots ended a little above his knees and he wore a silky garter belt and a lacy thong to match. In fact he felt so horny putting on the clothes that he, Candy, and Ginger, another friend, had a little fun before leaving.

Harry had his hands against the wall on both sides of the mirror as Candy lifted his skirt up and pushed his thong off. Candy was down on his knees behind Harry. Candy started to nip at his butt checks but Harry decided that this needed to be done quickly so they could go and moaned loudly urging Candy to hurry.

Candy, however, was the one in charge for the moment and as Harry reached down to start fisting his aching erection Candy swatted his hands away. Ginger smirked evilly at Harry in the mirror and held up a silver cock ring. Harry’s breathing hitched as Ginger reached around him and fitted the cock ring onto his cock. Candy dove right back into what he was doing before and Ginger began to lube himself up.

Harry groaned loudly as he felt a tongue begin slip into him slightly and tried to buck back, but Candy pulled away. Candy grabbed the lube from ginger and making sure Harry was watching in the mirror lubed two fingers before pushing them into Harry’s tight opening. Harry let out a slight shout and the pain, but enjoyed it and it only made him reach for his cock again desperate for release.

Ginger swatted his hands away again and began to talk to him as Candy added another finger to stretching Harry.

“You aren’t going to touch yourself until me and Candy find the right person to get you off tonight. I know you like somebody dominating you so we arranged a little surprise, but first we are gonna fuck that sweet little ass of yours. Don’t worry sweet baby. I promise you will have a lot of fun tonight.” Ginger began licking at his neck and pinching his already hard nipples. By this time Harry was begging for them to just fuck him.

“Please, Please Candy. Please, I’m ready, just fuck me. I need you inside of me.” Harry said desperately and Candy pulled away a little. Candy lined his cock up with Harry’s opening and in one quick thrust sunk deep into Harry’s tight heat. Harry had to brace himself against the wall as Candy picked up a fast pace.

Harry watched as Candy fucked him in the mirror. Ginger was watching too, watched how debauched Harry looked as he was being fucked into the wall in his little outfit with his skirt hitched around his waist and a cock rapidly went in and out of his ass. He watched as Candy completely lost himself and gave a few harsh thirst, pushing Harry into the wall, before coming hard buried balls deep in Harry’s ass. Ginger pulled Candy away.

“Now, now. We’ve gotta hurry this time. We have somewhere to be.” Ginger then watched for a second as cum dripped from Harry’s hole slightly before taking his cock in his hand and guiding it towards Harry’s opening. Harry’s hole was slick with Candy’s cum so Ginger didn’t have to worry about hurting Harry and immediately began thrusting.

It was Candy’s turn to watch as Ginger fucked Harry. Harry’s head was thrown back and his breathing was harsh as his dick was trapped between him and the cool, slick mirror. Candy watched as Harry picked the speed up this time and tried desperately to get friction on his painfully hard cock.

Ginger began to breathe harder and willed himself to cum. He needed to so bad after watching Candy and Harry. It always turned him on to watch rough sex and it turned him on even more to know he was going to get a piece of the sweet ass next. While he and Candy usually preferred to be subs it was always fun to dominate someone every once in a while. He shuddered and finally came. He stood for a few minutes reeling in bliss before pulling back.

Harry moaned loudly as he felt cum slide down his legs. It was a favorite feeling of his, to feel dirty, to feel like he was doing something that wasn’t allowed. He stood still as Ginger and Candy cleaned him up a little and fixed his skirt.

“Are you that horny tonight Harry?” Candy asked as they were on there way to the club.

“Yes” Harry purred. He, Candy, and Ginger were in the back of a cab and Harry was still painfully hard and wearing the cock ring.

So it had grown a lot over time. Harry found that he extremely liked it when he was forced to do something sexual. He liked the idea of having kinky dominate/submissive sex and was very ready for tonight. Candy and Ginger had set him up with a dominate. The sex earlier, they had told him as they left a little evidence of there playing, would show his master that he would do whatever some one told him. It was appealing to a dominate. Harry had to hide his straining erection with a long coat, that slightly sweep the floor as he walked. It also wasn’t helping that Ginger’s hands were on him.

Ginger would ghost his hands over Harry’s erection or run his finger down the cleft of Harry’s ass. Harry had to be quite during this so as to not earn the attention of the cabbie. Harry was very glad when the club was in sight and he was able to get out. The club was underground and they had to walk down a few steps to get to the door and were easily let in.

Candy and Ginger pulled Harry into a bathroom before reaching the main part of the club.

“Now I know this is your first time with a dominate so we set everything up for you as a gift. He knows to and laid down some rules. He wanted you to be ready and wanting so we already got that but he wants you to wear this too.” Candy said as he pulled a butt plug out of one of the big pockets on his over coat. It was typical sized and Harry eyed it a little warily, “He said you are to wear this and only let him take it out. He doesn’t want anyone to touch you and doesn’t want you to touch your self. He also said to keep on your coat. We will introduce you to him, but first I’ll just help you with this.” Candy put a little lube on the plug to help with insertion and since Harry was already stretched it would be a problem.

Harry bent over and pulled his skirt up. He parted his legs and then reached back and pulled his butt checks apart and held them that way. Candy slowly began to push the butt plug in and Harry couldn’t help but moan as the butt plug settled on his prostrate. Once Candy had pushed it all the way in Harry stood up and fixed his outfit, pulling back on his coat that he had previously taken off.

Candy and Ginger pulled him out of the bathroom and into the main part of the club. Harry was breathing rather harshly due to the constant torture of pleasure and many of the guys in the club winked at him or reached to cope a feel. His friends lead him to a booth in the back.

“Harry this is your master for the next week. Our present to you have fun.” Candy and Ginger said hurriedly before walking off again. Harry slid next to his master, who he had yet to get a good look at, and involuntarily let out a moan as sliding across the seat jarred the butt plug. His eyes closed as he fought to bring himself under control.

Harry felt a hand come up to caress his hair back and a hand slid under his jacket to rest in his lap over the erection that was prominent under his short skirt.

“ So I see you co-operated. You’re a good boy.” At the silky words spoken in his ear Harry turned to face his master and found himself face to face with Severus Snape.

Severus watched as the young boy slid into the booth beside him and smirked, but was pleased, when the boy moaned softly. The boy was doing good, following his instructions and doing everything he asked. He leaned over and told the boy so and he slid his hands into that inky black hair and reached inside the boys coat to see if everything had gone as planned.

Severus wasn’t planning for the boy to look up at him surprised and he really wasn’t planning recognizing the face that stared up at him.

“Potter!” Snape spat and shoved the boy out of the booth and got up to leave. Evidentially the brat had figured out Severus’ darkest secret and came here to make a fool of him. Severus had several more irrational and paranoid thoughts as he got himself out of the booth. He was stopped, however, by two hands that grabbed his hand before he could leave.

“Please don’t go.” Was the softly given request from Harry. Severus was shocked when he turned to find the boy on his knees and his head hung, “I know it’s awkward, but I’ve been waiting for this for a while, and I don’t care who we were in the past. I’m different. I promise… I promise to do as you say.” Harry looked up at him.

When Harry had recognized his new partner he had been shocked, but when he was shoved out of the booth he felt awful and knew he couldn’t let this chance slip away. When his potions teacher had touched and talked to him he had felt chills race down his spine and straight to his cock. Maybe it was the heat of the moment and his horniness, but he had immediately jumped at a chance to get the man to stay.

“Potter on his knees.” Severus thought loudly as the boy continued to look up at him with pleading in his eyes. The coat had fallen open and Severus took in the delicious sight of the boy in the kinky overly naughty school girl ensemble. Should he leave or stay and have the chance to have Potter on his knees doing his bidding for a week? It wasn’t that hard of a choice for Severus and he pulled the boy up.

Harry came just about Severus’ chin with heels on and Snape had to lean down as he pressed a hungry kiss onto the boy’s mouth. Harry was extremely happy with Snape’s choice and let the man do what he wanted.

Severus parted from the kiss and pushed the boy into the booth and slid in next to him. With his back to the dance floor, Severus was more comfortable. Not as many people would notice them back in the secluded dark corner and no one could see what was his. It hadn’t taken Severus long to give into Harry. He knew the boy wouldn’t mention something such as this to his friends in the magical world and Severus could live with the secret.

Harry turned to face Snape. Snape had him cornered into the booth so that he couldn’t see anyone and he felt the need to show Snape what he had to offer. He slide one leg into the booth and left the other on the floor. All that training during the war had left him nimble and in cramped times such as these Harry was thankful for that. He parted the coat and arched his back some.

Severus watched mesmerized as the Harry’s coat fell to the side and the boy spread his legs and arched his back to give Severus a tantalizing view of the panties under Harry’s skirt. He could also see the still proud and straining erection Harry had.

“You are a horny little thing aren’t you?” Severus questioned and the boy nodded. Severus frowned then he grabbed the boys chin and looked him in the eyes.

“If you want this to continue, you will answer me and call me your master this week. I don’t however want you to be to completely dull, so when you want or need something ask me or tell me. I’m not going to be the cold-hearted bastard to you I am at school either.” Severus told him.

“Yes master.” Harry said and then to test out his new rules and grabbed Severus’s hand and placed it over his cock. “Please, will you touch me master? I need you.” When Severus didn’t move his hand, Harry gave into his desires and humped Severus hand trying to convey what he needed.

When the boy began to act like a slut Severus was put in a better mood. Maybe this would be the person to indulge him in all his perverted, kinky fantasies.

Severus slid his hands over toned thighs till he reached the lacy panties, pulling them down as far as the boy’s outfit allowed for. He then decided he wanted the boy closer to him and pulled him over so that Harry was straddling his lab.

Harry threw his head back when Severus squeezed his ass, jostling the butt plug and sending pleasure coursing through his body. He blushed as Severus began pulling the butt plug out and he looked around to see if anyone had noticed their activities. Even though his body was still hidden behind the coat it was obvious that he and Snape were up to something and he knew people in a place like this wouldn’t have any problem letting them continue and getting an eyeful.

He forgot his worries as the butt plug was gone and Severus began finger his opening. Severus pushed two fingers into him and he rocked back a little trying to get them to go deeper.

“You’re such a little slut aren’t you Potter?” Severus asked. Harry moaned at Severus’s sadistic smirk and at the feeling of another finger being pushed into his ass.

“I’m your slut. Master.” He said breathily and gave his ex-teacher a hungry look too which Severus only smirked more at.

“You would let me do whatever I wanted to you wouldn’t you? Right here, right now, where any of these people could notice.” Severus said as he began to lick a path up Harry’s neck and nibbled on his ear.

“Yes.” He said, and when Severus curled harshly added a fourth finger and bit Harry’s neck harder, Harry hastily added, “Master.”

“Have you ever had someone’s whole fist fucking your ass, little slut?” Severus asked.

“No master.”

“Well let this be your first experience then.” Severus grinned cheekily at the boy. He wasn’t going to hurt Harry so he started pushing his fingers apart stretching Harry’s ass so he would be able to fit hit hand. When Harry began to ride Severus’s fingers, Severus pushed in the rest of his hand.

Harry’s eyes got big and he gave a shocked little scream as he felt Severus’s whole hand slip inside his ass. It felt so good and so full. Severus rubbed his prostrate several times making his body spasm before curling his fingers slowly into a fist. Harry buried his face in Severus’s neck as he slipped down lower onto Severus’s arm. He put his hands on Severus’s shoulders and began to move up and down on Severus’s hand.

Severus was no unbelievably hard, so he pushed Harry’s hands towards his crotch. Harry unzipped his pants and slid his hands in. Harry took Severus’s penis in one hand and began jerkily moving while his other hand fondled Severus’s balls.

Harry didn’t know what to do. He had had the cock ring on most of the night and hadn’t been able to get release. The hand in his ass felt so good and he thought he was going to cum just from the feeling, but somewhere in his haze ridden mind he thought that Severus might be mad if he did without permission and that just made him harder.

Harry continued to jerk Severus off and when he felt the man shudder and release onto his hands, Harry stopped moving. Slowly Severus removed his fist from Harry’s ass and discretely used what little wandless magic he had to clean his hand. Harry had whimpered and Severus liked to think that the boy liked having something up his ass immensely. He reached over and found the butt plug, Harry would be loose around though.

He slid the butt plug back into Harry and looking around to see if any muggles were watching he slipped his wand out.

“Engorgio.” Was muttered and Harry gasped as the thing inside of him swelled in size a little till it filled him like Snape’s fist had. He whined again and shoved his erection into Snape’s stomach hoping the man recognized his need.

Severus did in fact get the hint, but stopped when men came and sit down at their table. Severus raised an eyebrow in their direction questioningly.

“We just wanted to watch the boy. Maybe you could get him to put on a little show?” One of the men asked. They had evidently seen the boy moving up and down in his lap and figured they were both into voyeuristic sex. It was common at a shady establishment like this.

Severus looked from the men down to Harry and decided to give the men what they wanted.

“Turn around Harry.” Severus gave the command and Harry shifted until he faced the three men sitting across from him. He immediately wondered what Severus had in mind. He felt Severus’s hands part his legs and then pull up the skirt he was wearing. Then Severus removed the cock ring and Harry breathed a sigh of relief.

“Touch yourself Harry,” Severus commanded and then wickedly, “and why don’t you do it rough like.” Harry’s hand immediately flew to his cock and he began pumping it furiously. He needed to cum so bad. It didn’t take long before Harry was coming hard onto his hand and onto the table.

He opened his eyes and the men across from him were gazing at him with lust filled eyes.

“You know after this place closes we have a party in the back room. We get a few guys like him and take turns fucking their tight little asses. We would really like you to bring him.” One of the men said as he glanced up at Severus. Severus only nodded not giving them a yes or no answer.

After the men left Severus just sat enjoying Harry’s company. Sure, the week was all about sex and allowing Harry to see if he was really interested in being a submissive partner, but Severus didn’t want the boy to think that the kind of relationship he wanted was all about sex. Maybe just a little, Severus wasn’t such the bastard most made him out to be…especially when he was in the muggle world and no one knew him.

A/N: Sorry for the lapse in update time. I just graduated and slacked off and partied for about half a month afterwards. I’ll try harder to update quicker in the future.

I read something that said mediaminer was going to start making it mandatory to have a disclaimer for every story and/or chapter, so…

I do not own Harry Potter and the characters or any of the magic related to Harry Potter.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
The Perfect Slave,The Good Slave, The Bad Slave and Ben & Jerry's Don't Have A Flavour Called THAT are four stroys i like little short i think they are on adultfantion.net

Veracityrules is the author of the first 3 of these, and Ben & Jerry's Don't Have A Flavour Called THAT is by HarrySexMajick

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.