• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am cross eyed from going through Kingdom Hearts fics.

I am thinking that we should hold a mandatory webinar on how to write a disclaimer and how to use the warning codes.

I am wanting to scream after reading 7 chapters of a fic and STILL not knowing where it should go.

I am stating that I am 148 fics down and only 552 fics to go.

I am saying that on a good note it's Friday and I have nothing to do this weekend but sit in front of the computer.

I am also saying that I can do this as I told my family that it's for "work" purposes.

I am thinking that isn't a lie... just a retelling of a truth to fit my purposes.

Guest Big Samurai

I am genuinely grateful to Ms. LH for even attempting to peek through that section.

I am not brave enough to do it myself.

I am wondering if we ought to, perhaps, boot the KH section over to the Final Fantasy server, since it's part of the same family.

I am thinking that Big Sam has the right idea and that Kingdom Hearts probably should be in the Final Fantasy section.

I am having so much fun trying to decipher warning codes and whatnot.

I am blush.gif at the fact that I bookmarked some of the stories to visit later on when I'm finished... some of them are quite good.

I am stating that those have something to do with Leon, Seifer, Cloud and/or Axel... a girl can't be blamed for a bit of fanishness... can she?