Click Here!

I Am...

Guest arora

I am making headway in my chapter.

I am out of my place as the carpenters are making a racket above my bedroom removing seventies orange shag carpet and laying down hardwood floors.

I am hoping they finish on schedule as my internet is interrupted while they're working.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Big Samurai

I am following a lead on a potentially lucrative second job.

I am noting that this will leave me practically no time for writing if I get it, but, at the same time, I am eager to earn the amount of money they might be promising.

I am a little sad that art must take second place to cash, but living in the real world makes cash the necessity.

I am saying that the nice men in the clean white coats can TRY to take me away - I could use a vacation.

I am throwing out there that I know the difference between fantasy and reality unlike some people I know.

I am off to watch a bit more Bleach before my sleep starved body calls it quits and makes me go to sleep.

I am thinking that half a sleeping pill would work wonders right about now.

Guest echtrae

I thinking that Leon is misguided with her wishing.

I am stating that kids always behave, just not always in the manner that one may wish them to behave. biggrin.gif

I am thinking that Trae is right on that one.

I am saying that my kids finally settled down and behaved like humans.

I am about to try and grab some sleep.

I am hoping that it won't be like the last 4 nights and I'll be in dream land before 2 am and without the aid of a sleeping pill.

I am stating that the one I took last night only made me groggy not sleepy.

I am told by my sister that the big problem with OotP is that its paced too fast to tell the story well but that Helena Bonham-Carter steals the show.

I am also told that she found it difficult to hear Rickman speak without mentally imposing the words "I have no fucking genitalia!" over what he was saying.