• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pherazen

I am laughing evilly.

I am lieing to the police. ("No, sir, honest! I have absolutely NO idea where that poor man went off to. I'll let you know if I see him, cross my heart."

I am trying to figure out where to hide the body of the Man in the White Coat who tried, yet again, to take me to the Crazy People place.

Guest Pherazen

I am giving SilverFox-chan a self hugging jacket.

I am dyeing my self-hugging jacket fluorescent orange and pink to annoy the White Coated Men at the Crazy People place.

I am trying not to cringe at the bright colours.

I am failing miserably.

Guest Melody Fate

I am comin' round the mountain when I come!

I am wondering if I was the only person who used to giggle at that song after hitting puberty.

Guest Melody Fate

I am about ready to go insane

I am about ready to do anything anyone wants if they can come up with a cure for my headache.

I am wondering if chocolate will help.

I am suddenly considering the correlation between insanity, headaches and the weather.

I am aware that such a possibility would go a long way to explaining my husband's behaviour, not to mention redsliver's sudden urge to be a woman, Melody Fate's obsession with chocolate, Pherazen's well, insanity, and Nanaea and NefertariAran's boredom. POly's nutty day. Soulsearcher alone seems unaffected. Hm,

I am intrigued.

Guest Melody Fate

I am debating if I should tell StoryJunkie that weather and headaches are often tied up together. That changes in presure can cause headaches as well as alergies (Mine was the alergy headache, which I hate the most because NOTHING can help it until the sinuses drain enough)

I am figuring I am probably coming across like a snotty little know-it-all.

I am sure my chocolate obsession has more to do with the time of the month rather than the weather.

Guest SilverFox-chan

I am glad that the tree that is about 6 feet from my house, which got struck by lightning this morning, didn't come crashing through my sons bedroom window.

I am glad he was in the living room when that happened!

Guest Melody Fate

I am wondering why Redsliver doesn't have screens for his windows.

I am wondering if he knows replacement screens are fairly inexpensive and if he has the mesurments for his windows, he can probably get them at a hardware store.

I am remember the summer we lived in a place without screens, so I bought velcro and dress netting and made my own.

I am thinking that forty minutes beats forty bug bites.

I am married to a man who is sensative to bug bites. What might appear as a tiny red dot on my skin looks like a marble has been surgically implanted under his skin. Therefore...

I am very careful about the screens on our windows.