Click Here!

I can’t update my story’s description or tags

I just posted a new chapter to one of my stories, but I can’t change the story's tags or description.

I can interact with everything else successfully, except the "EDIT STORY INFO" option.

Every time I try to update the description and tags, I end up at an empty page with the URL below.

https://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/ucpa.php?task=sedit

Edited by WarrenTheConey

3 hours ago, WarrenTheConey said:

I just posted a new chapter to one of my stories, but I can’t change the story's tags or description.

I can interact with everything else successfully, except the "EDIT STORY INFO" option.

Every time I try to update the description and tags, I end up at an empty page with the URL below.

https://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/ucpa.php?task=sedit

The Edit Story Info option is not working at the moment. @manta2g is aware of the issue, and is working to resolve it as she has time. In the meantime, if you want to provide the missing tag information and updated description to me, I can actually edit that for you.

Thank you very much for the fast reply, and of course for the passionate work you do as a moderator. 😇

This is the new summary, to replace the old one:

The Wild Thornberrys (1998) - After trying to taking advantage of her brother, Eliza discovers they have a shared interest. [This story takes place in an alternate universe, where Eliza never had powers, never met Darwin, never found Donnie and has a brother, instead of a sister.]

And these are the new story codes to add:

Solo COMPLETE

59 minutes ago, WarrenTheConey said:

Thank you very much for the fast reply, and of course for the passionate work you do as a moderator. 😇

This is the new summary, to replace the old one:

The Wild Thornberrys (1998) - After trying to taking advantage of her brother, Eliza discovers they have a shared interest. [This story takes place in an alternate universe, where Eliza never had powers, never met Darwin, never found Donnie and has a brother, instead of a sister.]

And these are the new story codes to add:

Solo COMPLETE

I’ve updated the codes and the summary, but it seems even I can’t make the summary field use punctuation, parentheses, or brackets. Unfortunately, I’m not able to shove the Rich Text Editor into the Wicker Man either.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.