Click Here!

Been FOREVER!!!! The Blackadder is back!

Seriously been forever since I’ve been here! I did a lot over at A03 when I was the admin of two Round Robin groups and dozens of stories with daily updates just took me away from my own stuff. About the only stories I was working on were group collaborations.

THEN in Feb 2018 I had my son. Any Hiddlestoners out here? My son was Born Feb 8th and his first name is William. Only Hiddlestoners will understand the significance

Well, my son is 6  and attends school now, and I care-take and house keep for my parents in exchange for my son and I living with them. I’m having a few hours a day having an existential crisis that I turned 42 when I wasn’t looking and rather go back to writing but I want to gather, clean up, and beta some of my old stories. How do I do that? Just start a new story and transfer it one chapter at a time? Or do I start a whole new account and transfer from there?

I”m open to suggestions.

10928996_10153418901854479_3843736406986359993_n.jpg

BLACKADDER!!!  :hug:

I’m emailing you the links to reactivate your account. There’s been some changes to the archive, as you might have noticed, but once you get used to them, it’s really quite smooth. (Well, aside from a few lingering glitches, but we’re working on those, I promise!)

We updated most of the FAQs for the archive, but once you’ve reactivated, you should have no trouble editing your stories, adding chapters, and so on, as well as adding new stories. And if you run into an issue, give a shout!