Click Here!

How to add tags after posting?

AnotherAlien

After posting i realized, i'd like add more tags and change the rating from adult to adult +, now i can easily change the story rating or category from the drop down menu, but it looks like Content tags doesn't have a similar feature. I've tried to manually enter the tags using their abbreviations and then separate them myself, but that doesn't seem to work. If if leave the content tags as is and just change the story rating that won't load either.

Webcapture_19-12-2023_142312_cartoon.adult-fanfiction_org.thumb.jpeg.04c53150845cf978430c7738d94bcbf2.jpeg

I looked at the FAQ, but that doesn't have anything for this either.

For now i have put the story information and content warning in the Author's Note before the story.

At the moment, the ability to add tags after posting a story isn’t working. Our coder is aware of it, and she’s working on it. Hopefully, we can get this working again, but in the meantime, using the Author’s Note to add tags is perfect.

5 hours ago, BronxWench said:

At the moment, the ability to add tags after posting a story isn’t working. Our coder is aware of it, and she’s working on it. Hopefully, we can get this working again, but in the meantime, using the Author’s Note to add tags is perfect.

Good to know! I'll be sure to be more careful about it in the future then.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.