Click Here!

Spiked

Deadman

This is the review topic for my story Spiked.

Just to give you a summary:

After Spike receives an unexpected visitor instead of Buffy who he was waiting for, they make a fun suggestion for when Buffy does get there. Spike takes them up on it, which then leads to a series of sexy situations between Spike, Buffy and a number of Buffy's friends. Buffy/Spike/Harmony, Buffy/Spike/Willow, Buffy/Spike/Amy, Buffy/Spike/Anya, Buffy/Spike/Tara, Buffy/Spike/Dawn

https://buffy.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092235

Damn I was so looking forward to seeing what you came up with next after Scooby Gang Time which had so many great, random pairings. Not gonna lie I'm pretty bummed it's a Spike centric fic. Think I'll be giving this one a miss.

I totally get that sentiment. As a general rule, I’m not a fan of Spike as a character. If you notice from Scooby Gang Time, he only appears once in the Anya chapter and it’s not even him. It’s a projection of him. He’s mentioned once another time in another chapter. He’s also not mentioned in Waking Up at Dawn.

Technically, I wouldn’t have gotten Scooby Gang Time done beyond the first 3 chapters if not for Spiked though.

I had mostly abandoned Scooby Gang Time as a collection of one shots until this story kinda bugged me until I couldn’t let it go. So as I was writing Spiked, it got me wanting to finish Scooby Gang Time. They were kinda written parallel to each other.

Scooby Gang Time isn’t finished though. There are 3 more chapters and then I go into another fandom other than Buffy.

• 4 weeks later...

Red Moon

Chapter 2 of the story is up.

Summary: Buffy decides that after her experience with Spike and Harmony, she might want to explore things further. So when Willow is home alone and depressed, she invites Spike over for a little fun.

• 1 month later...

Like a Rat to Cheese

Chapter 3 is up.

Summary: Buffy and Spike take Willow’s suggestion of looking at Amy as a new fun opportunity. They find Amy in the kitchen and decide to play along with a little food.

https://buffy.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092235&chapter=3

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Being Transactional

Chapter 4 is up.

Summary: Buffy and Spike decide to take Amy’s suggestion and go after Anya who has recently had her wedding to Xander fall apart.

https://buffy.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092235&chapter=4

Edited by Deadman

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.