Click Here!

Can’t Edit Story Info

Guest TheSensualSalamence

Tried to edit a few things with one of my stories, namely adding a little more to the title, fixing a typo in the description, and removing a non needed disclaimer, but every attempt doesn’t work. I make the changes, hit the Edit button to confirm the changes, but the changes aren’t made.

We’re having lingering issues with members being able to edit story info, and @manta2g is aware of those issues. We are seeing issues with punctuation in titles and story summaries, and members aren’t able to add additional tags.

If you’d like to leave a link to the story, and tell me what changes you want to make, I can at least make some of the changes, although even I can’t fix the punctuation issues.

Thank you for your response. A link to the story info in question has been posted below. There are three changes that I wanted to make:

1. Changing the title from Incubus Intimidation to Incubus Intimidation 1: Reconstructing Uraraka
  1. There is a typo in the story description where the word new was typed up as nee. I was hoping to fix that typo.
  2. I would like to remove the disclaimer on the story as it isn’t needed.

Thank you for any assistance and your time.

https://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600056810

51 minutes ago, Guest TheSensualSalamence said:

Thank you for your response. A link to the story info in question has been posted below. There are three changes that I wanted to make:

1. Changing the title from Incubus Intimidation to Incubus Intimidation 1: Reconstructing Uraraka
  1. There is a typo in the story description where the word new was typed up as nee. I was hoping to fix that typo.
  2. I would like to remove the disclaimer on the story as it isn’t needed.

Thank you for any assistance and your time.

https://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600056810

I’ve edited the title, fixed the typo, and updated the disclaimer. At some point, when we are able to deal with punctuation again, the missing colon can be added to the title, and the punctuation restored in the description. It’s frustrating, I know, but we’re working on it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.