Click Here!

Loser - original m/m

Guest Fullmetalbutterfly

Guest Fullmetalbutterfly

The story was called Loser. It was an original m/m about two boys, rival soccer captains who end up falling for each other and keep in secret. Their names were Caleb and Tyler. I wanted to reread it but I can't find it on the site and I don't remember who the author is.

The author, also known here as DedicatedQuill, changed their pen name and removed all their stories from the Internet. 

I’m also going to ask that anyone who might have a copy of this story please DO NOT use our forums to pass that around. AFF respects the rights of authors to remove content, and we do not allow members to distribute hard copies of any removed works.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Meadre

I didn't remember the name of the story or the characters or anything. Before, I found the story with the recomendation part of one of the authors I keep checking and then suddenly it is gone.

Years later it again came to my mind and I wanted to spent 10 minutes to find it and I promised I would give up after. First click on the forum and what do I see? A promising and familiar tittle. Surely, it can't be the same story I am searching. Then I click on it and read your question and yes it is. How I got this lucky? I mean there is no story to read but at least I know what happened and I know there exist other people who is in the same situation like me. It is a nice feeling.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.