Click Here!

Category Request: Camp Buddy

Guest bentennyson1622@gmail.com

Hi, “Guest” and all.

On 4/16/2023 at 12:22 PM, Guest bentennyson1622@gmail.com said:

Are there any Camp Buddy stories?

Just an observation from the peanut gallery here.

They would be in Games\Misc Video Games/RPGs if there were any here, and very likely in the “Yaoi” or “Threesomes/Moresomes” subgroup.  You will probably have to scan all the titles yourself, even once search is turned on again, in order to find any stories that are here.  While the “informal tradition” is to put the name of the game in brackets or something in the description when the story doesn’t have a named sub-category, not everyone does this. 

You “need” at least five “legitimate” in-progress stories to add a “named” topic in most parts of the Archives.  The site admins can give more accurate details.  Since “Camp Buddy” is not a well-known “Visual Novel” type erotic game, you’ll probably have to write stories in order to find any good ones.  IIRC, the “School Days” universe, which is the best known Japanese erotic “Visual Novel” game series with an Anime and a Manga later produced, only has four stories here as of now.  While “Camp Buddy” is probably every bit as good for Yaoi as the “School Days” series is for Het with a pinch of Yaoi in the side, “no one” has heard of it.  If it wasn’t for the “Nice Boat” memes that were inspired by the “School Days” anime, then no one would have heard of that erotic Visual Novel game, either.

Good luck.

PS:  if you do write a “Camp Buddy” story, could you also try writing a “Camp Buddy/School Days” crossover?  Just askin’.  I’d try for it, but I have too many projects I’m stuck on or putting off as it is.

Edited by Wilde_Guess
Added postscript.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.