Click Here!

Access to my old account?

Guest ForAnasumiHideki

Guest ForAnasumiHideki

Hi! Not sure if I'm in the right place or not, but I have an old account on here that I no longer have access to because I lost the account information attached to the email :( It has been years since I've visited AFF and I'd love to do some revising to some of my atrocious old writes :) please let me know what I can do to gain access to my account, AnasumiHideki. Thank you :) 

5 hours ago, Guest ForAnasumiHideki said:

Hi! Not sure if I'm in the right place or not, but I have an old account on here that I no longer have access to because I lost the account information attached to the email :( It has been years since I've visited AFF and I'd love to do some revising to some of my atrocious old writes :) please let me know what I can do to gain access to my account, AnasumiHideki. Thank you :)

I can email you the information to activate your account and reset your password, but I need a working email address. The one I have on record returns as disabled.

Edited by BronxWench

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ForAnasumiHideki

My current email address is {edited out for security) thank you!

Edited by BronxWench
Removed personal information

2 hours ago, Guest ForAnasumiHideki said:

My current email address is {edited out for security) thank you!

I’ve emailed you the new links, and updated the email address for the account. I did edit your post so scammers won’t pick up the email address.

Guest AnasumiHideki

Thank you so much! I was just coming back to see if I could delete the post. I appreciate your time and efforts. I'm so glad this site still seems to be going strong! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.