Click Here!

Email PW reset not working for me 2/2/2023

Zak069

I received the email with the two-step process for changing passwords pending the emergence of the site from read-only. It didn’t work. I got the “your email is verified” notice, closed, and went to step two, but I keep getting “Password reset is no longer valid.” Anyone else having this problem?

12 minutes ago, Guest Retsinnal said:

I had the same thing happen at first, but when I logged into my account I was prompted to change my password instead. Now it works fine.

I’m glad it worked! 

I always remember what my IT guys used to tell me. Either log out and log back in, or just turn it off, count to 30, and turn it on again. It generally worked!

Got a second set of links, activation worked fine, got the password change prompt, followed it, message  said I had successfully changed the password, logged out, could NOT log back in—the new password is invalid, and so is the old one. I know the new one was entered correctly, so….now? Sorry to be a bother!

Did the new password meet the right parameters?  

Password rules recap:  Between 12-18 letters and/or numbers long, case sensitive. NO punctuation, spaces, or special characters allowed. Do NOT use your old password, or let Google make a strong password full of forbidden characters for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Guest amk said:

Trying to reset password, but still not working: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296950886

I’ve emailed you new activation and password reset links.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.