Click Here!

READ ME: Validation/Password Reset Issues

BronxWench

25 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Thank you! Yes, the new email was in my spam folder too so I know what happened to the original at least :) The first link worked with the reactivation so I then tried the password reset one but it had the message “This Password Reset is no longer Valid” I don’t think I waited too long to click it! Sorry for all the hassle with this – any ideas please?

I’ll send you new links. Sometimes you need to actually do the activation again, and then the password reset, and it’ll take. Honestly, the password reset is quirky since the new code rollout.

Guest Serene

It has been awhile since i logged in , forgot password tried resetting but link keeps saying expired even though just received, i am only able to provide you with the email i used to sign up. email: bookreader_19@hotmail.com

any help appreciated thanks

11 hours ago, Guest Serene said:

It has been awhile since i logged in , forgot password tried resetting but link keeps saying expired even though just received, i am only able to provide you with the email i used to sign up. email: bookreader_19@hotmail.com

any help appreciated thanks

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links that will let you get back into your account. The instructions are in the email.

Guest RomeoDreamWriter

Good morning/afternoon/night.

I registered two days ago but I still haven’t received the verification e-mail. My e-mail is romeodreamwriter@gmail.com and my registered user name is the same I’m using as a guest. I tried resetting password to see if that would make the verification mail arrive, but so far there’s no result. Thank you for your time.

3 hours ago, Guest RomeoDreamWriter said:

Good morning/afternoon/night.

I registered two days ago but I still haven’t received the verification e-mail. My e-mail is romeodreamwriter@gmail.com and my registered user name is the same I’m using as a guest. I tried resetting password to see if that would make the verification mail arrive, but so far there’s no result. Thank you for your time.

I’ve emailed you fresh links that should let you activate the account and set your password. Instructions are in the email.

Guest RomeoDreamWriter

Done. Many thanks.

13 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I’ve emailed you fresh links that should let you activate the account and set your password. Instructions are in the email.

Guest JadeBlade

Hi, I haven’t used aff for years, and I thought I’d log back into my account to edit my old stories, but I don’t remember my password. My username is JadeBlade. I tried doing the password reset using the last email I remembered using on this account, which is jdawson56@outlook.com. I got an email containing a password reset link, but when I used it the site told me “this password reset is no longer valid” even though I got the email pretty much a minute later.

Can anyone help me?

1 hour ago, Guest JadeBlade said:

My profile url is this: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297002541

I’ve emailed you the links to activate your account and reset the password. The instructions are in the email.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

I haven’t logged in for a few months and I can no longer access my account SilentNiobe, https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296796587). I have tried resetting my password and I keep receiving this message “This Password Reset is no longer Valid”. Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Silent_Niobe said:

Hello! 

I haven’t logged in for a few months and I can no longer access my account SilentNiobe, https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296796587). I have tried resetting my password and I keep receiving this message “This Password Reset is no longer Valid”. Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance!

I’ve emailed you the links to activate the account and reset your password. The instructions are in the email.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Guest Inumoon3 said:

I haven’t logged into this site in quite sometime so colored me surprise when I’m unable to log into my profile…can someone assist with this? I tried password resetting but it didn’t work, here’s my profile below:

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296833780

I’ve emailed you the links to activate your account and reset your password. The instructions are in the email.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem and apparently didn't notice when the e-mails with the activation links were sent, as I haven't been on the archive for quite a while. Would you mind resending the mail? Thank you very much.

Edit:

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296967734

Edited by julpups

3 hours ago, julpups said:

I have a similar problem and apparently didn't notice when the e-mails with the activation links were sent, as I haven't been on the archive for quite a while. Would you mind resending the mail? Thank you very much.

Edit:

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296967734

I’ve sent you the activation and password reset links. The instructions are in the email.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.