Click Here!

READ ME: Validation/Password Reset Issues

BronxWench

Guest Spydersylk (I think)

I was among those with a password reset that won’t work. The email verification did seem to work, though. I don’t know my profile url, unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, Guest Spydersylk (I think) said:

I was among those with a password reset that won’t work. The email verification did seem to work, though. I don’t know my profile url, unfortunately.

I’ve emailed you a new password reset link. You did activate properly, though. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Spydersylk (I think) said:

I didn’t remember mine either, but I went on a hunch after noticing the same sequence of numbers in all emails. Your profile ID (not the name, but the number) is what you see in the link between “reset.php?x=“ and “&y”

Go to some random profile and replace their ID with yours and voila, there’s your profile

Edited by Scarlett-Taisho

Guest moviefan

I got the Password Reset email, but the links aren’t working. When I click on the first one (Verify First), I get taken to a page that says:

Please Enter A Valid Activation url.

Invalid Activation code

When I click on the second one (Reset Second), I get taken to a page that says.

This Password Reset is no longer Valid

If I try and log-in on the website, nothing happens, the page just resets with me still logged out. If I click on Forgot Password, I get a password reset email, but if I click on the link, I just get taken to the same page as the Reset Second link. Am I the only one this is happening to, or is the site still glitching?

35 minutes ago, Guest moviefan said:

I got the Password Reset email, but the links aren’t working. When I click on the first one (Verify First), I get taken to a page that says:

Please Enter A Valid Activation url.

Invalid Activation code

When I click on the second one (Reset Second), I get taken to a page that says.

This Password Reset is no longer Valid

If I try and log-in on the website, nothing happens, the page just resets with me still logged out. If I click on Forgot Password, I get a password reset email, but if I click on the link, I just get taken to the same page as the Reset Second link. Am I the only one this is happening to, or is the site still glitching?

I’ve resent the links. Let’s see if they work for you!

9 minutes ago, Guest Hi all said:

Hi, my password validation link worked but not the password reset. I thought my name was KitaTsuki but I don’t see it in the member directory. Here is the link I was given: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/reset.php?x=1296814647&y=c9859ec9a00d914d78600676643d3520

I resent the password link, and this one should work. I’m showing the pen name as Animecraver.

On 2/1/2023 at 2:07 PM, wetwilly17 said:

i did not get an email, and have tried the reset password on the site with no avail.  

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296955725

still nothing. I usually get an email when a forum topic has a new post, but i did not get that either.  i do have a yahoo address, so not sure if that us causing issues.  i did look in my spam folder as well.

11 minutes ago, wetwilly17 said:

Yahoo seems to have decided, due to the volume of mail from AFF, that we are trying to spam its users. I’m going to send you the links via DM, and you can copy and paste them into a new tab in your browser. 

Guest angelicruin

Hi I haven’t gotten an email yet and can’t access my account was wondering if the emails were still being sent out i have a yahoo account and checked my spam but nothing was in there 

18 minutes ago, Guest angelicruin said:

Hi I haven’t gotten an email yet and can’t access my account was wondering if the emails were still being sent out i have a yahoo account and checked my spam but nothing was in there 

We’re having some issues with Yahoo accounts. Apparently, the volume of mail generated by us triggered some sort of spam filter for Yahoo.

I’ll resend the information, and we’ll see if you get it this time. Do you know your pen name?

Edited by BronxWench

Guest angelicruin
2 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

We’re having some issues with Yahoo accounts. Apparently, the volume of mail generated by us triggered some sort of spam filter for Yahoo.

I’ll resend the information, and we’ll see if you get it this time. Do you know your pen name?

it’s either deathdog2665 or angelicruin i could give you my yahoo account address

3 minutes ago, Guest angelicruin said:

it’s either deathdog2665 or angelicruin i could give you my yahoo account address

deathdog2665 worked. I’ll send out those links again.

Guest angelicruin
Just now, BronxWench said:

Unfortunately, unless you have a forum profile, I can’t DM you.

What should i do i really want to get my access to my account would hate to have to make a new one and loose all my book marks 

2 minutes ago, Guest angelicruin said:

What should i do i really want to get my access to my account would hate to have to make a new one and loose all my book marks 

Let me try posting them here. The links won’t work on any account but yours.

Activation link:  https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/activate.php?x=1296998048&y=9e9b786382aa521b525e6de6e0df025c

Password reset:  https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/reset.php?x=1296998048&y=8fa3e574e751d977a752e1c47c9b9ec5

5 minutes ago, Guest Jewel937 said:

I’m still having issues I got the new email and the first link worked but when I did the second link it said there was an error and when I tried it again it said the link was invalid.

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297011075

I just sent you a new password reset link. Your account did activate properly.

Guest angelicruin
3 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

worked i now can read where i left off thank you 

4 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

Success!

I do have a VPN if that helps at all.

That was one of the causes of hiccups, I do believe, but manta was able to get past it. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.