Click Here!

READ ME: Validation/Password Reset Issues

BronxWench

1 hour ago, JPR said:

I’m actually having a similar issue. It won’t let me login, but I’m not sure if that’s because I missed the new verification period.

I’ve emailed you the links for activation and password reset. I have a suspicion Yahoo marked our original email to you as spam. They didn’t take kindly to us emailing all our members.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ladygizarme

I'm trying to sign into my account after several years, and my password didn't work, so I tried to reset. I got the reset email within 3 minutes and opened the link immediately, but it said it “This Password Reset is no longer Valid”

My profile is https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296782261

9 hours ago, Guest ladygizarme said:

I'm trying to sign into my account after several years, and my password didn't work, so I tried to reset. I got the reset email within 3 minutes and opened the link immediately, but it said it “This Password Reset is no longer Valid”

My profile is https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296782261

I’ve emailed you the links to get you back into your account. You’ll need to revalidate, and then you’ll be able to reset your password with the clean link provided.

Guest Guest/ Zach

I’m having a similar issue. I missed the first email for verification, I believe. Not getting a password reset email when I try to reset my password. My profile is: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296949809 but I’m not sure which email is linked to it. I sent an email to TOS email address by accident thinking it was the same thing as this, but I used the email address with the last AFF correspondence so I’m hoping that’s the correct email address. I know I switched when I came out and it’s confused everything. Sorry for the hassle!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest/ Zach said:

I’m having a similar issue. I missed the first email for verification, I believe. Not getting a password reset email when I try to reset my password. My profile is: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296949809 but I’m not sure which email is linked to it. I sent an email to TOS email address by accident thinking it was the same thing as this, but I used the email address with the last AFF correspondence so I’m hoping that’s the correct email address. I know I switched when I came out and it’s confused everything. Sorry for the hassle!

Hi! I did see your email, and it was the correct email associated with your account. I’ve replied to the email, so just let me know if you want me to proceed with the account and story deletion, or if you’d prefer for me to send you the links to re-establish your account.

Guest Goldwyn

I just registered so I was wondering how long I would have to wait to receive the verification email or if it was supposed to be sent automatically and I just didn’t get it. I did check in the spam and junk folders and am sure I didn’t get it

19 hours ago, Guest Goldwyn said:

I just registered so I was wondering how long I would have to wait to receive the verification email or if it was supposed to be sent automatically and I just didn’t get it. I did check in the spam and junk folders and am sure I didn’t get it

I’m not sure why the email didn’t arrive, but I’ll resend the links to you so you can activate the account and set a password.

10 hours ago, DharmaCharma said:

Hello! I do not recall what email address I originally used to sign up with. I could use some help, please. Thanks in advance!

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296946816

I’ve emailed you at the address we have on record for your account.

Guest Turkaholic

Password reset email sent to me, but clicking on link said it was invalid.

My profile: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296772319

7 hours ago, Guest Turkaholic said:

Password reset email sent to me, but clicking on link said it was invalid.

My profile: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296772319

I’ve emailed you the links to reactivate your account and reset your password.

Guest Snowflower66

It said it sent an activation link to email , but I couldn’t find it. I check my spam and mail folder it wasn’t there. When I try to register an account it said my email address is registered and said to reset password or contact support. I try using the password I created it won’t work. Please help. I can’t even get in to reset my password.

7 hours ago, Guest Snowflower66 said:

It said it sent an activation link to email , but I couldn’t find it. I check my spam and mail folder it wasn’t there. When I try to register an account it said my email address is registered and said to reset password or contact support. I try using the password I created it won’t work. Please help. I can’t even get in to reset my password.

I’ve emailed you new links for the activation and password reset. You should see an email from tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, which will have the links and instructions.

Guest Goldwyn
On 6/30/2024 at 9:37 AM, BronxWench said:

I’m not sure why the email didn’t arrive, but I’ll resend the links to you so you can activate the account and set a password.

On 6/30/2024 at 9:37 AM, BronxWench said:

I still haven’t received an email and when I go to register it says the email is already in use so I know I used the right one

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Guest Goldwyn said:

I still haven’t received an email and when I go to register it says the email is already in use so I know I used the right one

I’ve resent the email. Please add tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org to your email contact list, so the email doesn’t get dumped as Spam or Junk. If you still haven’t gotten the email, please email me at that address from the account you are using.

Edited by BronxWench

Guest Goldwyn
20 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I’ve resent the email. Please add tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org to your email contact list, so the email doesn’t get dumped as Spam or Junk. If you still haven’t gotten the email, please email me at that address from the account you are using.

I got it thanks

Guest Cannot access my account

I don’t know what I’ve done but I’m somehow unable to access my account again.  Any help someone could give would be greatly appriciated.

27 minutes ago, Guest Cannot access my account said:

I don’t know what I’ve done but I’m somehow unable to access my account again.  Any help someone could give would be greatly appriciated.

I’d need at the very least your pen name to be able to assist.

Guest Shane

Hello! I just registered, as it said my email was not detected as having an account, but I never got the verification link. I checked all my folders plus spam, nothing there. I registered with the pen name ShaneBlackheart if that helps.

3 hours ago, Guest Shane said:

Hello! I just registered, as it said my email was not detected as having an account, but I never got the verification link. I checked all my folders plus spam, nothing there. I registered with the pen name ShaneBlackheart if that helps.

Hi! The pen name helped, thank you! I’ve emailed you new links to allow you to activate the account and set your password. Instructions are in the email.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Nayeri said:

Haven’t signed in for awhile, and trying to reset my password only to be met with an invalid link. My profile is https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296930628

I’ve emailed you links that should work to let you activate your account and reset your password. The instructions are in the email.

Good day all. I think the email may for validating may have gone to spam for me as i don’t remember it. Could I possbly impose and ask for it to be re-sent? I don’t know that I’ll ever be writing again but at least I ought to do my bit to log in and delete any spam link reviews if they return. Thank you kindly

JD

(Not the couch guy. Although I did once read a story about a horny killer couch. Well, possibly killer – it was all a bit supernatural and the person may well have popped out unharmed somewhere else with a new concern about upholstered seating. I almost feel like I should change the pen name but knowing my luck any name I changed it to, 3 days later someone of the same name would have a story passed around on twitter they’d made sweet love to the Statue of Liberty’s sandal. I forget where I was going with this.)

Edit: Profile link –

Edited by JayDee

9 hours ago, JayDee said:

Good day all. I think the email may for validating may have gone to spam for me as i don’t remember it. Could I possbly impose and ask for it to be re-sent? I don’t know that I’ll ever be writing again but at least I ought to do my bit to log in and delete any spam link reviews if they return. Thank you kindly

JD

(Not the couch guy. Although I did once read a story about a horny killer couch. Well, possibly killer – it was all a bit supernatural and the person may well have popped out unharmed somewhere else with a new concern about upholstered seating. I almost feel like I should change the pen name but knowing my luck any name I changed it to, 3 days later someone of the same name would have a story passed around on twitter they’d made sweet love to the Statue of Liberty’s sandal. I forget where I was going with this.)

Edit: Profile link –

Hey there! I’ve sent you the links to activate the account and reset your password. Let me know if you have any issues! :hug: 

Thank you! Yes, the new email was in my spam folder too so I know what happened to the original at least :) The first link worked with the reactivation so I then tried the password reset one but it had the message “This Password Reset is no longer Valid” I don’t think I waited too long to click it! Sorry for all the hassle with this – any ideas please?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.