Click Here!

Old account want to stat being active here

Guest Guetcoldbrowneyes

Guest Guetcoldbrowneyes

I have an account but I can not log into the account.  I would really like to have a viable account with this forum.  My issue is I had an ten plus years ago and kind of forgot about the site. I wrote  story for gh back them well the beginning, I would love to restart this story and do others.  The likely hood is that it is one of two defunct emails I had around that time. I was wondering how to fix this.

Right now, given that the site is in read-only mode after a series of sql injection attacks, it’s impossible for me to update email addresses for anyone.

We’re hoping our coder and my admin can close any vulnerabilities and the site can go live again. Once that’s done, I’ll be very happy to help you regain access to your account. (I’m pinning this topic so I don’t lose it or forget.)

• BronxWench pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

I should be able to update your email address for you, but I’d need to be able to locate the account. Do you happen to have a link to the old account? Or perhaps you can give me the defunct emails to check?

As far as the new email address, I would strongly recommend emailing that to me at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. We know the forums are public, and spammers scrape email addresses, so this is for your privacy.

• 8 months later...
Guest madrasminar
On 11/19/2022 at 6:05 AM, BronxWench said:

Right now, given that the site is in read-only mode after a series of sql injection attacks, it’s impossible for me to update email addresses for anyone.

We’re hoping our coder and my admin can close any vulnerabilities and the site can go live again. Once that’s done, I’ll be very happy to help you regain access to your account. (I’m pinning this topic so I don’t lose it or forget.)

Hi, I am also trying to regain access, but I am unable to reset my password. The password reset link I get says it is not valid anymore even when I click for the first time.

email address is [redacted]

Edited by WillowDarkling
email redacted and sent to BronxWench

3 hours ago, Guest madrasminar said:

Hi, I am also trying to regain access, but I am unable to reset my password. The password reset link I get says it is not valid anymore even when I click for the first time.

email address is [redacted]

I’ve emailed you the links to get you back into your archive account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.