Click Here!

Advice for writing makeup sex?

Richard_Priapi

Hello, Richard Priapi here.
I’m presently working on a story where two characters have had a major falling out. Thing is, I’ve never had makeup sex. And while I think I can stitch together a decent excuse for a conversation resolving the initial conflict, I’m not sure how that seques into sex, or how I can keep that tension going through the climax. So… how?

Make up sex is more reaffirmation than anything. Yes shit happened unfortunately as life happens despite one’s wishes as is it wont to do. Life is fundamentally rude in that sense. Upsetting the applecart at the worst possible moment. 

Personally, Make up sex is more heat of the moment kinda deal. Its been awhile not feeling the other person whether sequestering/avoidance if only to stop from making things worse. To feel that heat, to hear their heartbeat again.

To know them again despite or in-spite of whatever happened. Yes, the world may never be the same again. It answers the questions you didn’t ask.

The why are you here? Because you needed me. Tell me to leave and I will. Its the knowing they won’t as the pressure built must find release one way or another.

The hashing it out and throwing out all the things in the open that were never meant for public eyes. The tears amid the rain.

Truth is not all bridges burn the way they ought. Some char, some singe and some become something else entirely. Losing a friendship to gain something more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 8:21 PM, Richard_Priapi said:

Hello, Richard Priapi here.
I’m presently working on a story where two characters have had a major falling out. Thing is, I’ve never had makeup sex. And while I think I can stitch together a decent excuse for a conversation resolving the initial conflict, I’m not sure how that seques into sex, or how I can keep that tension going through the climax. So… how?

Have you seen any makeup sex scenes in TV or movies? Any that pop out to you in terms of pacing and setup?