Click Here!

How do I submit a story

Guest ZugZoi

@Deadman is correct.

Once the site is back up and running properly again, we have a great FAQ on posting stories right here: https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/63417-how-to-upload-a-story/

2 hours ago, BronxWench said:

@Deadman is correct.

Once the site is back up and running properly again, we have a great FAQ on posting stories right here: https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/63417-how-to-upload-a-story/

I do hope things are able to be resolved soon. It’s unfortunate that whoever is hacking the site seems to have such a need to screw with it.

The upside though is that I have time to write more stuff. Finished off an entire chapter of a story and starting on another that should finish off the series.

5 hours ago, Deadman said:

I do hope things are able to be resolved soon. It’s unfortunate that whoever is hacking the site seems to have such a need to screw with it.

The upside though is that I have time to write more stuff. Finished off an entire chapter of a story and starting on another that should finish off the series.

Imagine the effort to advancing something instead. Think what could be accomplished

Indeed, Build a world wordsmith.

Edited by InvidiaRed
Clarity.

On 10/23/2022 at 2:44 AM, InvidiaRed said:

Imagine the effort to advancing something instead. Think what could be accomplished

Indeed, Build a world wordsmith.

Oh they are building something... a reputation.

Things like what they’re doing is what they can use to make themselves seem cool in the hacker population. That’s how they get the much worse jobs they can take.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.