Click Here!

Story Question (Naruko/Spanish)

Guest Comopuedoleerhistorias

Guest Comopuedoleerhistorias
14 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

¡Me alegro de que hayas podido restablecer la contraseña! ¡Y bienvenido de nuevo! 

Como puedo leer historias es no me salen completas

1 hour ago, Guest Comopuedoleerhistorias said:

Como puedo leer historias es no me salen completas

Hi,

I’m not sure what you’re asking, since Google Translate and I seem to have comprehension issues.

If you are asking about stories that are completed, many authors do use the COMPLETE tag once the story is done. However, we don’t require authors to post only complete stories. Posting chapter by chapter is perfectly fine.

If you are asking about a story not appearing properly when you try to read it, or a story link that no longer displays the story, I’d need to know which story is having the issue so I can take a look.

Thanks!

I’m actually not seeing any stories with the pairing of Fugaku/Naruko in the Naruto subdomain, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Keep in mind that I don’t speak or read Spanish, and am relying on the dubious authority of Google Translate to try and figure out what you’re asking. This rarely ends well, I’ve found.

Edited by BronxWench

• BronxWench changed the title to Story Question (Naruko/Spanish)

That is a challenge. The person who wrote the original post was hoping someone would write a story incorporating the various ideas listed in the post. Other posters were either suggesting additional ideas, or asking for clarification from the original poster. A few were inquiring whether or not anyone was going to write the story. 

It looks like no one took the challenge, or wrote that story, which is not uncommon. Many people post story requests or challenges, but no author decides to respond to the request. If someone had accepted the challenge, generally they will post a link to the story in the archive so others can read what they’ve written.

Okay, taking this one step at a time…

In order to have an account here on the AFF Forum, you need to first have an AFF Archive account. The Archive is where the stories are actually published. The Forum is for authors to find support, and to create review reply threads to chat with their readers. So, if you tried to create a Forum profile without having an Archive account, it won’t work.

How do you create an Archive account? We have a FAQ for that right here:  https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/29598-new-user-how-to-register-for-an-archive-profile/

Once you have the Archive account, you can then create a Forum profile, which will be reviewed and approved by the Forum Administrator.

As far as any Naruto stories, I will confess that it’s not a fandom I read for pleasure, so I’m not going to be any help with recommendations for stories. I do know that NTR is a big thing in the Naruto subdomain, so you should be able to find something to your taste.

(I do hope that Google Translate is actually translating things correctly, and that I’m understanding your enquiries.)

Edited by BronxWench

This is a link to the main Naruto page:  https://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/

This is a link to all stories mentioning Fugaku:  https://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/search.php?auth=&title=&summary=fugaku&tags=&cats=0&search=Search

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.