Click Here!

guest challanges

Guest fred

Hi!

I actually don’t know if your guest posts will be automatically converted to a forum account once you make one. I suspect not, however.

I do want to point out that in order to make a forum account, you need to first be a member of the archive, and make an account there. 

Once you have a forum membership, you can always add a post to the challenge using your forum profile. That way, anyone interested who’s also a forum member can DM you via the forum.

I have to admit I don’t know either whether your Guest-posts would be automatically claimed by your user account if you made one, but what I can do as a moderator is edit the title of posts, so if it’s important to you, I can edit the titles of your guest posts to include the user name you choose for the forum, to indicate that you are the owner of the thread. It’s at the very least a work around. You’d just have to DM me to ask me to do that, and give me the link to the post in question. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

• 1 month later...

got addicted to a game and forgot about this for a while, a friend of mine was wondering the same thing about claiming some of her old challenges and made an account with the same name as the one that she posted under, without the guest that is, but it didn’t end up claiming them
both of us were after being able to edit out any mistakes or updating the original challenge, so she might just do the suggested commenting on each of them when she’s ready to post a couple more of her challenges. wouldn’t have helped me being able to automatically claim challenges anyway as I'd swapped the posting name a couple of times without realising
just doing this update in case anyone else was interested in the topic

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.