Click Here!

Theatre of vampires

Guest Matt Grayson

Guest Matt Grayson

Hi all. I'm new here and wondering if anyone can help me out.

I love the movie 'Interview with the vampire' and in particular the infamous scene in "Theatre des vampires". It has been a fantasy of mine since I saw it.

Ever since I've been on sites like this I've looked for fanfiction expanding on this scene but found nothing.  I would love a story from the mortal woman on stages POV or maybe an expansion of what happened to her before she was dragged on stage followed by a more graphic depiction of the scene. That or a fresh story of another victim of the Theatre.

If anyone has anything or could write it i would be grateful. Failing that any help writing it myself would be appreciated.

33 minutes ago, Guest Matt Grayson said:

Hi all. I'm new here and wondering if anyone can help me out.

I love the movie 'Interview with the vampire' and in particular the infamous scene in "Theatre des vampires". It has been a fantasy of mine since I saw it.

Ever since I've been on sites like this I've looked for fanfiction expanding on this scene but found nothing.  I would love a story from the mortal woman on stages POV or maybe an expansion of what happened to her before she was dragged on stage followed by a more graphic depiction of the scene. That or a fresh story of another victim of the Theatre.

If anyone has anything or could write it i would be grateful. Failing that any help writing it myself would be appreciated.

The reason no one has written anything like this is because Anne Rice filed cease and desist orders with every fan fiction archive, AFF included, prohibiting the hosting of any derivative work based on her copyrighted material. While we are aware that Ms Rice is now deceased, her estate has not lifted the cease and desist order, and therefore, nothing based on any of Anne Rice’s work will be hosted on AFF.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.