Click Here!

My other half

T_B

We met on a dating app we had alot of same likes and even had the same birthday our relationship quickly grew we even had sex on the first date after a year me and her was engaged and she's pregnant we decided to let our family know the good news at the same time and when my mom and her dad saw each other the night became awkward

They told us that they used to date and was going to get married but a fight broke them up and they decided to each take one of their new born twins so me, the love of my life, my step-dad, her step-mom (your choice if there any siblings or not) just found out me and my twin sister have been dating for a year they even know that we been having sex

Me and my sister told them that we needed a minute and went to our room we talked about what we should do after a few minutes we went back to our family and told them that we were getting married and she was pregnant

After our families left we decided to see if our sex life would feel any different now that we know we are twins and we discovered that it felt better then ever

After the first date its up to you on what you want to show during the year

The mom and dad didn't realize that they was their other child under they saw each other again 

I’m honestly confused as to why this request is in the first person. However, I believe I can make this work.

I'm thinking of 12 total chapters, one for every month. I can easily shorten this if required. As far as age goes, my comfort zone is younger than most romances, but since you want a marriage, the two could be 17 when they meet and live in a county where 16 is the legal age of consent. I don't have the energy to write up a justification for why two 12-year-olds, for example, are having sex or getting married. I am open to that idea if it's not a negative factor. 

Just to let you know that I use a handful of AI text generators to help with the length of the sexual scenes. Most of the scenes are written with my brain, but the AI text generators help a lot. As for the actual sexual acts... What's on the table? And what's off it? I can write about a variety of sexual activities in one chapter. I know you most likely don't care, but I still prefer to ask this question: is there any specific racial background you want for these two characters? If not, then they will be whatever the majority is in their country.

Speaking of which, if I may ask, which dialect of English do you speak or prefer? I am an American, but I chose to use Queen's English for a variety of reasons. If you prefer the English of your country or you don’t care, I can make either work. As for the length of each chapter, my average is between 1500 and 4500 words per chapter, but this can be increased if needed. For personal reasons, I won’t use "bondage, scat, piss, blood, or bestiality."

i am mostly likely taking another request so if that happens to be the case I can have the first chapter written by Wednesday.

It might be Thursday because I want to get one chapter out of my other stories before going on to  writing these challenges.

Its in first person because I'm not the best at writing and It was the easiest for me to put it that way its not required

12 chapters are good 

For the racial background maybe Japanese or White

I'm american not sure how much different Queen's English is

For the word count do what feels right to you 

That's ok I'm not a fan of those tags 

Ok just let me know when you get a the first chapter up

7 hours ago, T_B said:

Its in first person because I'm not the best at writing and It was the easiest for me to put it that way its not required

12 chapters are good 

For the racial background maybe Japanese or White

I'm american not sure how much different Queen's English is

For the word count do what feels right to you 

That's ok I'm not a fan of those tags 

Ok just let me know when you get a the first chapter up

Okay that’s good to know I never got a reply back on that other challenge so I’ll start this one maybe tomorrow.

since you suggested they be Japanese or white they’re be white people living in Canada since Canada is weird as hell and uses both the queens english and the dialect us Americans use.not mention they use both metric and imperial so I can use both in tandem. It would be very hard to make them Japanese considering the fact that unless they’re Japanese American's they wouldn’t speak English very well or at all. Writing in third person is a lot easier so the story will be in that viewpoint.

anything else just let me know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.