Click Here!

Count To Infinity

Keith Inc.

Relaxing too much during sex? lol Nah, not a problem. I get wound up pretty tight. ;)

And I'm not quite sure why I like fanfics. The only ones I've written are for Bleach and I think it's just that I love the characters and the storyline so much....I just want to push past the existing boundaries to see a little more? If that makes sense. My orginal work is different. I'm currently working on one about angels and demons....funny how that worked out, eh? LOL

It's a different sort of Bleach. :) This one's an anime. I think it is kinda intriguing. I think I've written some good stuff with it so far and I'm not usually one to sing my own praises, at least not where my writing's concerned. lol My sexual prowess and incredible beauty are another matter! ;)

Awww shucks. ;) lol

I've written some non-erotic stuff, but nothing I've uploaded anywhere. I try my hand and different things now and then. I've written two fanfictions, now that I remember. One based on the series "Angel" and a Lord of the Rings one.

I'm sitting here looking at my comment about your modesty and I noticed your title underneath your avatar..."Lord of all He surveys" I might have jumped the gun a little on the whole modesty thing! :D

I haven't uploaded any of my original stuff. I suppose I continue to hope that one day something might be good enough to get published. ;)

And I loved Buffy and Angel...and you can't go wrong with Lord of the Rings...classic stuff there. :)

lol I'm lord of bugger all! If I can fool a few people, though, then that's fine. ;) lol

I struggle too much with getting ideas for stories to ever be a professional writer, unfortunately. I really envy people that have no trouble with that.

Lord Bugger of all times! lol That's what you should have as your title! That's wonderful! ;) I like you despite your buggering tendencies! :)

Sometimes ideas come and sometimes they don't....it all depends. I agree, though. I envy those writers like Terry Pratchett that seem to have this endless imagination full of fantastic and entertaining ideas.

Sorry... ;)

It really is a shame. And I'm ashamed to admit that when I first heard, one of my first thoughts were selfish...that I didn't want the books to end. :) But it breaks my heart to think of him slowly slipping away...

Sorry...I seem to be a downer all of a sudden. I think I hear my bed calling to me. I've so enjoyed our little chat. Thank you very much, sir. It has been fun, enlightening and a little tantalizing. :D

But I'm still going to win the plushie! :P