Click Here!

Count To Infinity

Keith Inc.

Keeping your eye on the prize, I see, Melrick! :)

Btw, I am endlessly fascinated by watching your little devil go to town on that angel. I'm sure my dark side's to blame but I wanted to thank you, regardless. ;)

lol I'm glad it fascinates you. Dark side's are good, it sets us aside from "normals". :P

I really do love your avatar. This may be the perv in me but I keep thinking I can see her breasts jiggling a little! :P And as far as the title of being normal, that's one I've never been burdened with. :P

I was thinking...you know the kewpie doll promised to the winner? Why don't we make it a Cat (red dwarf) plushie? :) He has much better hair! ;)

I'm sure you can! B) You know, I'm not much of a snuggler when I sleep. I love to snuggle after sex but when it's time to sleep. I want my little space all to myself! I guess I'm just weird! :P

I adore Pratchett's work. You just went up several notches in my opinion! What about Douglas Adams? ;)

7301 (I almost forgot to write my number! lol I'm such a doofus! :P )

I'm all about the quality sleep time. Wear me out before I go to sleep but let me rest after! lol

If you've read Hitcher's Guide then you've got a good feel for the rest of his stuff. I love his irreverent humor. Same thing with Pratchett but it's his ability to create this perfect microcosim of our world and turn it on it's ear that just makes smile to think about it. Have you read Good Omens, the one he co-wrote with Neil Gaiman. Oh, and by the way, thank you for chatting with me. It's been a quiet night and it's nice to have someone to talk to. ;)

Okay, it's a deal. lol

Mr Adams is certainly on my list of things to read, that's for sure. And no, I haven't read Good Omens. I've actually concentrated on his Discworld stuff and have never got around to reading anything else of his. Oh, and you're quite welcome. Of course, I'm hoping to get you drunk so I can take advantage of you. ;) lol

Ah! Your plan is revealed! lol. Well, I'm a cheap date. I get drunk pretty quick and tequila makes me horny but there is this very slim window between the horniness and me wanting to crawl up and go to sleep! Just thought you should know! :P

Have you read any of the Wee Free Men books? I love them. They're part of DiscWorld just a little off to the side. Which are your favorite? The Watch, The Wizards or the Witches? ;)

lol That's good to know. I don't drink myself though so I think I'll choose a different tact. I'll just rely on my rugged good looks to stun you into submission, I think. ;) lol

Oh I love the Wee Free Men books. And that's a difficult one! I don't know if I could pick a favourite out of them.

I'm not a big drinker myself. Probably due to my weak constitution and a strong sense of self-preservation! lol I'm sure that I'd be easily overwhelmed by your rugged good looks though. Oh, and your accent! You have one, right? ;)

It is a tough choice. I don't know if I could choose myself! lol It's evil of me to ask you to do something that I can't even do! But hey, it's the whole dark side thing rearing it's ugly head again! :P

Yeah, I think I'm figuring out which one of the figures in your avatar represents you best! :P

And you're right. It has many, wonderful uses! B)

I'm trying so hard to be better about writing reviews because I really enjoy receiving them but I still kinda suck at it! lol I get to reading and I just forget. So consider this a review....I liked your work. It made me horny! lol Well, it made me hornier. I was kinda already there yesterday. ;)

Surely, a rugged handsome devil like yourself would have no trouble finding lots of inspiration for his work? :P

lol ;)

I do like getting reviews, I must admit. And I do enjoy making women horny, there's no doubt about that! lol

I think my problem is that I want to write purely original stuff, not something that others have written, so I frustrate myself too much and give myself writers block. I'm my own worst enemy, I think. lol

I know what you mean exactly...or at least I think I do! lol I like getting reviews as well and AFF sucks big time at receiving them. I guess most people come here for the sex not for the quality of the writing! :P But I've become more philosophical about it. I value the ones I do receive that much more and I shouldn't be a review whore. It's not why I write. And I post most of my stuff over at ff.net because I get more reviews there! lol

I have my original work that frustrates the heck outta me too. Sometimes, I use the fanfiction to exorcise the stuff I don't want in it but I have in me, desperately trying to get out. :) Particularly the sex! ;) I think you should just relax and write. For me at least, that works best when I'm beating my head against a wall. I jump ahead and write what appeals to me at the time. The pieces usually fall into place. Honestly, I think you have a great voice. What I read was your original stuff and I liked it. :D

I'm not a review whore, but it's nice to know that people have enjoyed your stuff. I don't write just for reviews - like many people, it seems - but it is nice to know I'm not the only one that's read it.

I should learn to relax more about writing, but I've had a writers block for some time now, so just coming up with ideas is no easy thing for me. lol And I'm glad you like it. ;)

I'm sorry. I think I got a little preachy there. ;) I'm getting tired, I'm afraid. For me, the reviews are nice...for the fanfic at least...because it's like sharing my love for these characters, or the show or whatever I'm writing about, with other fans. And that's so cool to me. To have other fans appreciate and enjoy reading what I wrote? That's wicked cool. :D

Sometimes, relaxing about writing is hard. The harder you try sometimes, the more difficult it seems to become. But I find that sex helps me relax! :) (Sorry...couldn't resist! :P )