Naru5

Hermione Is corrupted and turned into a death eater

Recommended Posts

So Ive decided to post a lot of my newer idea ive been posting elsewhere while these work as Fics we can discuss they can also act as role play prompts. So let me know your thoughts down below!

Hermione Granger is captured and corrupted by death eaters. Becoming a pure blood she is turned and re educated to be a death eater DBS servant to Lord Voldemort. She’ll join house slytherin. Help them win the house cup and make fun of those stupid mud bloods. She’ll See Harry as her foe. And have her views changed. She can practice her dark magic on house elves. And forget those useless muggles thoughts.

Perhaps she’s made to believe or is truthfully without knowing the daughter of a death eater?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Exploding Tuna Sandwich

How in the Nine Hells of Baator do you get turned into a pureblood?

It’s a congenital status. If you aren’t born one, you can’t ever be one.

Not only that, but she’s far too hated for them to ever let her gain that status even if it was possible.

The whole thing would require making every death eater extremely childish, not to mention stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Exploding Tuna Sandwich said:

How in the Nine Hells of Baator do you get turned into a pureblood?

It’s a congenital status. If you aren’t born one, you can’t ever be one.

Not only that, but she’s far too hated for them to ever let her gain that status even if it was possible.

The whole thing would require making every death eater extremely childish, not to mention stupid.

….. they do it to turn her against Harry and make her one of them? Do it’s supposed to be a corruption adult story what did you expect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to remind everyone of the rules that apply to this forum. 

Do not use this thread to argue, add ideas of your own, or complain about the content of the challenge issued. 

We only allow discussion of the content of the challenge if someone has decided to pick up the challenge and needs to run things by the challenger. 

Also, just so it is clear, we do not allow roleplaying to be conducted in this forum. We have a specific forum for such games, called General RP, under the Forum Roleplay forum. 

 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately Guest users can’t DM users, so you will have to discuss ideas in this thread. But I want to reiterate that we do not allow pointless discussions about potential story material. Only discuss ideas if the person is planning on actually writing a story based on this challenge. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WillowDarkling said:

Unfortunately Guest users can’t DM users, so you will have to discuss ideas in this thread. But I want to reiterate that we do not allow pointless discussions about potential story material. Only discuss ideas if the person is planning on actually writing a story based on this challenge. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Did something change? I remember I used to post prompts and  discuss them. Is this the wrong part of the site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing has changed. The rules are still the same they’ve been for the past five years, as per this post: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/60653-forum-rules-mandatory-reading/

This is the forum to post story prompts and challenges/requests. All we ask is that users keep the discussions to the point, and about a story that they plan to write. 

Willow Darkling, FM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Naru5 said:

Did something change? I remember I used to post prompts and  discuss them. Is this the wrong part of the site?

I think part of the issue is that Guest foxkidsboy9 generally asks to be in the story as his main “idea” and isn’t going to actually take the challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I think part of the issue is that Guest foxkidsboy9 generally asks to be in the story as his main “idea” and isn’t going to actually take the challenge.

Ohh i thought this was more at me? Sorry I didn’t realize that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Naru5 said:

Ohh i thought this was more at me? Sorry I didn’t realize that

It’s not you! You’re more than welcome to discuss your challenge with anyone thinking about taking it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I apologise for the confusion, Naru5. I didn’t have the best morning, so I probably wasn’t being as clear as I should have. 

But yeah, basically what BronxWench said. You can discuss the challenge with anyone aiming to take up the challenge as much as you like. 

 

WillowDarkling, FM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 3:35 PM, WillowDarkling said:

Oh, I apologise for the confusion, Naru5. I didn’t have the best morning, so I probably wasn’t being as clear as I should have. 

But yeah, basically what BronxWench said. You can discuss the challenge with anyone aiming to take up the challenge as much as you like. 

 

WillowDarkling, FM

Ok I thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.