Click Here!

Sick Harry Over Yule/Christmas

Guest Rachel

Guest Rachel

Hi!

I've been searching for this fic for a while and can't find it!

What I can remember is:

• Harry and a few other students (all OC's or at least not main HP characters) are remaining at Hogwarts over Christmas
  • Severus is the only staff member left over the holiday (until near the end of the fic)
  • Harry gets sick and Severus takes care of him
  • They open presents in the Hufflepuff common room as most of the students remaining at the school are 'puffs
  • They have a christmas party once the rest of the staff return and Harry and Severus sit on a couch and every one is shocked by how relaxed and happy they both seem

Thanks in advance if anyone can find this!!

Guest David

My apologizes, I just realized I wasnt suppose to post a link, the story your looking for I believe is ‘Perception Changes Eveything’ on Fanfiction.net. I dont know if adult fanfiction has the story or not

27 minutes ago, Guest David said:

My apologizes, I just realized I wasnt suppose to post a link, the story your looking for I believe is ‘Perception Changes Eveything’ on Fanfiction.net. I dont know if adult fanfiction has the story or not

The story doesn’t appear to be here on AFF, but posting the link was fine. We might not like offsite links in the archive itself, but in the search threads, we allow it. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.