Click Here!

M/M angsty boy traveling with friends gets abused at a truck stop

Guest Sups

Been trying to find this for awhile, it’s been a long time since I read it. Original m/m.

basically an angsty depressed boy traveling(running away/homeless?) with his two friends(a male and a female in a relationship) in a car they kind of live in/sleep there.

main character ends up with them at a truck stop/bar. The MC gets in a confrontation with a big truck driver/shady a-hole at the bar(his friends aren’t around) but he’s looking for trouble and is masochistically curious and kind of signals the shady to follow him to the bathroom.

shady guy ends up barreling in and sadistically uses the MC and really roughs him up, but MC kinda likes it…

his friends are shocked at his appearance when he returns to the car and it that part kinda ends I believe with them all cuddling in the car and sleeping?

Sound familiar to anyone? Help appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Guest Mischa

Heya, that story is called “Boy in the Backseat”. I had a link for it on my old LJ page, but the link is broken. I think even before my link broke, when I went to look for it, it had been deleted. I never posted the name of the author, so I can't search the author. I remember they also did that war story about the german boy and some other soldier from the opposing side. That was such a good story. I was also frustrated they never updated a new chapter. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Omg you’re right! I didn’t think anyone would know what I was talking about, thanks for the help. 

Ah the story with the German boy, is the author you’re referring to Erasmuss? 

Erassmus posted his stories here before he was 18, which is something we can’t allow. Accordingly, his stories were removed and his account deleted to protect the site from legal repercussions. He’s more than welcome to post here now, since he’s over 18, but that is entirely up to him.

This thread has more information which might be of interest.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.