Click Here!

American and German solider during ww2

Guest Dezzy189

Are you talking about the story by Erasmus? The American was Sam, but I can’t remember the German POW’s name. I want to say it begins with an ‘E’. It was such a great story, but the he stopped writing it quite a while ago.  :(

I can’t believe I can’t remember the name of the story! The chapters were titled Axis and Allied. I have to go into my emails because I have quite a few emails from Erasmus.

Got it!! So, the Rain is Falling. He has a  new username on AFF: DangerClose, but this was back in 2012. So, I don’t know if it’s still active.

Edited by LisaT2525
Found the name of the story

This is one of those times I really hate having to delete teens.  He initially had joined the site before he was 18, which is WHY the stories posted here before the new account were deleted.  Most of the time, it doesn’t bother me to delete, but I hate to do it with talented young ones.  But, still, have to do it.

4 hours ago, Guest Dezzy189 said:

Yeah that's the story! thank you so much I scoured aff for hours last night trying to find it but atleast I know now

I found him on Fiction Press, but he hasn’t updated the story since 2012: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/569912/erasmuss

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.