Click Here!

Old M/M Story with Magic elements/Kingdom

Guest Rin

Hi! Im looking for a story I read here years ago. It's an m/m story where MC gets married off to another kingdom. Due of magic that backfired, he's scarred and constantly under veils and everyone is disgusted by him. However as time progresses he heals but because no one has seen him without the veils, people are still unaware.

Because he's married to a king, he has power over some of the political aspects of the kingdom and he handles them well. The king's son who is of similar age with him however is useless and just lives in his wealth, so the MC attempts to educate him by putting him in charge of sections of the land.Throughout the process, the son starts to develop feelings for the MC.

It's been ages and that's all I really remember, there's vague memory of a servant that glimpsed the MC while he changes that had a crush on him. There were magic elements within the story and the servant was gender fluid.

If anyone understood any of that LOL and knows the name story I would love to know!

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.