Click Here!

Not getting whole chapters

Guest Lydia

Guest Lydia

To whom it may concern,

I am a reader who just recently signed up for an account on Adult-fanfiction and I've been checking out the Batman fan fics and noticed I'm only getting snippets and not whole chapters. I don't why it's happening. If you guys can tell me why, I would appreciate it. I over 18 years old and not breaking any rules. It's frustrating when I get a sentence or two and not whole chapters.

Hello, I'm not an archive mod, so I can only be of limited help.

I think that the first suggestion to try and fix that is to clear cookies and cache (in some cases you need to shut down and then restart the web browser after doing this) since this could be a corrupt cookie string. I

f that does not help, then it might be a lingering bug since we had our major updated, and then our head tech will want to know where exactly you are experiencing this problem, so if you could provide subdomains and even links to the exact stories.

One of the archive mods will be around soon, and can give you more detailed instructions or suggestions about what might be the problem. But, the more details you provide the easier it is for the archive mods to figure out the problem.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

The Comics subdomain experienced an issue with the recent updates, and our tech admin is busy fixing the truncated data. However, this is a manual fix and can't be scripted, and means she needs to work directly in the database. It takes time, so be patient with us.

Thanks! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.