Click Here!

TOS?

Guest Wray

Guest Wray

So I recently posted the beginning of a new multistory KP fiction I started. Turns out it has a TOS violation. How can I fix this and find out what I did wrong? Because honestly Idk what I did wrong and feel like someone is just being a troll.

Hi,

I'm actually not a troll. I'm an archive moderator for AFF, so the review board message and email I sent would be an official notification.

You're missing required story codes. Our readers are a varied bunch, and we ask that authors include story codes based on our list of codes. You can find that here, or use the dropdown list when you initially post the story. If story codes are missing, we hear about it from readers, and so, when we do our weekly sweep of the archive, we check for anything that requires tagging.

Your story needs these tags: Fingering; HJ; Oral. It may need more tags as the story goes on, and my recommendation is that you add whatever you think you'll need from our list up front. You'll need to add those manually now, since the dropdown isn't available once the story is posted. The email had directions on how to do that.

Thanks!

Guest Wray

Yeah actually after I posted this I checked my email. Turns out my email was blocked by microsoft and I had to reactivate it. I did get the emails and have made changes to my story and emailed the team back about the changes. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

-Wray

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.