Click Here!

NM/HP AT/HP

Guest Pendragon

Guest Pendragon

I'm looking for a fic in which Harry is used as sex slave by Narcissa Malfoy and Andromeda Black. I remember that there is a chapter where Narcissa tells Harry To have sex with some of her friends (they don't know that is Harry Potter there) and they use a dildo To fuck him and another where Harry is on Narcissa's lap while she is fingering him and when he comes she makes him lick her hand...

Someone?

Personally, it's not okay to suggest others Google for copies of downed stories to be downloaded. For all you know, the author took all online work down because they have a publishing contract which requires removal of those stories. Maybe it's for another reason, and passing around downloads can cause them trouble. It's a lousy way to repay an author whose work you enjoyed, in my opinion.

Just to clarify i meant find an upload by the author on the loads of sites that host HP stuff. Not finding someone who has downloaded it.

Thank you, and something like that is fine, of course. In this case, however, the author took down all their work everywhere on the Internet. Any copies out there are unauthorized by the author, and we take a pretty dim view of things like that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.