Click Here!

Where did my story go?

This is Nik0laiPetr0v. Earlier today I wrote an AFF story titled "Incest Pregnancy: Taylor Swift." It was a "COMPLETE" story, with tags including: AFFO, Fingering, HJ, Inc, M/F, Oral, and Preg. I wrote on the summary (because it wouldn't fit in the disclaimer) that there would be links to images that tie into the story, and that all credit of the pictures go to their original creators. This was my first story, I tried my best to make it meet standards and rules. Yet a couple hours after I posted it, it has disappeared completely; it no longer appears in "Originals Story," nor does it appear in my "stories written" portion of my story manager. I would like to know what did I do wrong that caused it to be removed? What can I improve in how to post my stories to make sure they stay on AFF?

- Nik0aiPetr0v

Hi,

Your story actually belongs in the Celebrity Fiction subdomain, since it's about a celebrity. We delete stories posted in the wrong subdomain, but you're of course more than welcome to post it to the correct subdomain.

Just a quick note about Celebrity Fiction. That subdomain takes a fairly unique disclaimer, since we're dealing with actual people, who have actual lawyers, not to mention friends and family who might happen upon stories posted here. We ask that you include three elements:

1. State that it's a work of fiction;
  2. Say that you do not know this person, and use their name, please (ie, I do not know Taylor Swift); and
  3. Say that you make no profit/money.

These elements are all very important, and if you don't include them all, we leave you a a notice on your review board about the missing parts.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.