Click Here!

2 questions.

Guest archon

Guest archon

So I've made a request several times. Since it's(loosely) based on real people, I keep getting a message saying I, and more importantly, you (staff), need permission from the people. I already know that. This being said, 2 questions.

Can I request a story that I don't intend to post ie. private satisfaction.

If yes, do I still need permission from the people.

If no, humble apologies and I'm truly sorry for wasting your time.

i have a tentative yes which I would forward if I ever decided to post the story publicly. Thanks .

I am not an archive mod, but as I understand it, if a story is written about real people, or based on real people, then the archive moderators need to receive express permissions from the person/persons in question.

Also, the writer of the story would need to post the story, since posting material not your own is a violation of our ToS.

What you do in the privacy of your own home is of course none of our business, so if someone offers to write it for you and not post it here it's no concern of ours. But, then we of course ask that you do not use our forums to discuss the story in any form.

Finally, as the forum moderator, I'd like to ask that if you need to renew this request, please bump the latest post that you made, instead of creating a new thread each time.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

So I've made a request several times. Since it's(loosely) based on real people, I keep getting a message saying I, and more importantly, you (staff), need permission from the people. I already know that. This being said, 2 questions.

Can I request a story that I don't intend to post ie. private satisfaction.

If yes, do I still need permission from the people.

If no, humble apologies and I'm truly sorry for wasting your time.

i have a tentative yes which I would forward if I ever decided to post the story publicly. Thanks .

It's actually not wasting our time to ask. We prefer to deal with questions like this in advance, rather than have to sort it out afterward.

You can of course do anything you wish privately, but once the request is made on our forums, we can't pretend to know nothing should any of the real people the story is based on changes their mind about allowing it. Granted, these are real people over 18, but we still need to have a definite yes, in the form of permission in writing, from each individual before it could be posted. That would apply no matter who wrote it, since the characters are still based on those real people.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.