Click Here!

DM/HG story

Guest ace

I am looking for an old story where at the start Hermione fakes her death after being attacked in hogsmade and at the funeral Draco confesses his love for her. He ends up becoming friends with harry and Ron who are in a relatioship and all end up moving to malfoy manor to fix it up. Hermione is an animagus I believea panther and dDraco finds her outside and takes her in eventually finding out its her.

If you need any more info i pretty much remember the whole story just wanted to reread it. I know i originally found it because the author wrote another story i liked but cannot seem to find their page. It might have been taken down but I hope not.

Also if anyone knows of any completed dark Hermione DM/HG stories other than the sometimes its good to be bad series I'd love a link.

Sadly I am starting to think it was posted by Lady Lynn who wrote sometimes its good to be bad. I remember it being posted by an author who wrote another story I read and that was how I found it. After brobrowsing the archive for DM/hg stories from years ago I don't see any other authors who wrote more than a few stories. However about the time the archive switched to the new format some of her storiesstories went down and it seems this might have been one.

So unless someone is able to find another author who posted it or if anyone knows another archive she posted on this story might be lost.

We actually do not permit anyone to post work that isn't theirs, and we delete any cases we find in the archive.

Lady Lynn's profile is here. The story "Sometimes It's Good to be Bad" is here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.