Click Here!

What story is this?

Guest Jess

Guest Jess

I'm trying to find a story about this gay teen - possibly older. He goes with his friend to meet the guys new bf. While there, they are both drugged and taken advantage of. The MC winds up in the hospital while later on we find out that his friend is in a coma and dies shortly after the MC visits. During all this he is slowly recovering at home where the only person he lets touch him is his little sister. He dreams of this cop who is on the case and becomes attached to him. He considers him an angel type figure because he dreampt about him being his rescuer in the hospital and at home. I'm pretty sure he noticed him at a club first somewhere and that's why he remembers his eyes or something and then transfers him into a hero in his dreams. I think it was a WIP. I don't know the author or character names. Any help would be great thanks!

It sounds a lot like CL's story with Matt, the cop, and Payne, the boy who was attacked. Although I think Matt was the only one who could touch Payne after the attack.

She's still working on the story (which of course I can't think of atm!), but if you type in her username CL_Mustafic, you can find it in her profile.

Hope this helps!

Lol, Bronx! I knew she did, but I just couldn't remember exactly how she wrote CL. I guess I figured Jess could type in the old name, and any name that was similar would pop up, then she could just click on it.

And thank you for jogging my memory about the title!

Gah! I have so many of CL's updates to catch up on! I need more hours in the day. lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.