Click Here!

Slash fic wanted - dead or alive!

Avelynn

No really, a few years ago I read this increadbily good story. I remember very well that I loved it s much.

And now I forgot almost everything about it.

What I remember:

Main Character is a Boy with a Tail, kinda like a monkey. He starts of as a thief ( I Think) but works for an organisation (they do some kind of missions) and has a female partner that is somekind of reptile and a perverted boss. Also I think he has an ex-boyfriend or something that is an heir to a big rubber factory.

I remember he boy and his partner being sent on a mission to bodyguard some rich man and then getting kidnapped into the jungle. In the story most people who are like him get their tail chopped off.

Maybe someone knows the name of the story?

That's LondonLampy's Exit series:

LondonLampy

The first is Exit Strategy, then The Outset, Second Exit, Exit Wounds, and finally Exit from the City.

Edited by BronxWench

Oh it's wonderfull! I was so enchanted by it. London is one of my favourit authors but I just googled her and it seems that she hasn't written anything new yet though she does have a website which I saved.

I really hope to see more of her work.

Now all is left ist to find me some Werewolf Slash :D

I just got home from work and saw this post. I was going to say it sounds like the Exit stories by London, but Bronx beat me to it! lol :)

The last I spoke with her, well, not spoke, emailed, she was getting ready to publish one of thee books. I guess the first one...I don't remember now; it's been a few years.

Edited by LisaT2525

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.