Click Here!

Story is missing

Guest ElectronicCrucifix

Guest ElectronicCrucifix

I'm not entirely sure this is the correct place to post this, so I apologize in advance. But my story "To Be Saved" (link used to be: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544181082&chapter=1)is no longer listed in the stories I've written section of my control panel and I can't find it anywhere. I did not receive any emails or other communication saying it was being taken down for any reason, so I'm not sure why it's now missing. Please help. Thank you.~

I've checked our records, and it appears that the story had been posted prior to your eighteenth birthday. Since we cannot allow postings by persons under eighteen, the story was removed, along with a second story, "Identical Misery" from the Final Fantasy subdomain. Our admins do not generally send an email when they remove content posted by minors, which would be why you were not notified.

If you're not the author, this is more appropriately a search request, and not tech support.

However, if you'd like to give me a little more information, such as the subdomain, or the author, I could check for you. I'm not seeing any current action by staff involving a story of that title, but I can't check further without a little more to go on.

Thanks!

That story was accidentally deleted by the author when she was trying to edit a chapter - according to her facebook page at least.

The author can repost the story, if that's the case, but we would not be able to retrieve anything deleted from the database.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.