Click Here!

Dramione Marriage Fic

Guest Guest

Even though I remember this fix fairly well, I can't remember the title and can't find it. Help! Hermione is distraught after her parents' deaths and none of her friends are able to help her. She and Draco have developed a friendship or at least a cordial relationship, but don't love each other or anything like that. I think there's a marriage law, not 100% sure about that, though. Anyway, as a way to help her out of her depression and regain her feisty personality back, Draco has a sexist marriage contract drawn up with things like she's not allowed to work, that he always must come first, that he's allowed to abuse her, she has to have a child by a certain date and she has to let house elves raise their children. She signs it, marrying him; although, Ron offers to marry her. Draco treats Hermione better than she expects. She gets pregnant pretty quickly, but leaves part of the way through her pregnancy. When she returns, she has some of her old fire back. Although they don't love each other, they decide to try to make their marriage work.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.