Click Here!

A question regarding reviews

GrayNeko

So I recently posted a story that was well received but two users had the same question based on information I included in the author's note section. I answered the question in my review reply and discussion thread but one individual hasn't cued in on that fact as he posted a second review asking the same question and requesting that I email him the answer, only his email isn't displayed and his profile has zero contact information. I checked to see if I could pm him here on the forums but he doesn't have an account here or it's not under the same name. I know it's against the rules to reply to reviews in the reviews section of a story but I would like to know if it's okay if I do so this once. After a week or some indication that he received the info to check out my review reply thread I will have both unnecessary reviews removed.

If you can provide me a link to the reviews in question, I can check on our end and see if I have any way to reach him. Failing that, I'm happy to leave him a review directing him to the correct thread. That way, you won't have any need to check back and delete reviews. :)

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600094895

The user DemiDemon, and thank you very much, I really appreciate that offer. I still might remove his second review since it doesn't really have anything to do with the story but only once I know he's found his way to my discussion thread.

Just wanted to say thanks for doing that for me. I'm not sure how much help it was as his post was just him asking the question for a third time with the answer to said question in the post right before his. Well you know what they say about leading a horse to water and all, eh?

• 2 months later...

And he's back. I'm a little worried about this DemiDemon fellow. We've already been through this once but he still doesn't seem to understand how the forums work or straight up refuses to use them as a means of communication. Also I'm a little concerned as to why he would ask me to handhold him through the process of submitting work here: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600094895

If any mods would be so kind as to contact him and help with any issues he seems to be having I would appreciate it so I can remove his unnecessary comment from the reviews of my story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.