Click Here!

Snape/Hermione femdom

Guest Moo

Trying to find this fanfiction.

It's a FemDom fiction about Hermione and Snape, Hermione works at hogworts as the new head nurse. Snape get hexed on the bottom, he has to go in for check ups, but doesnt becuase he's too proud, but the pain is too much, eventually anal play ensues.

Hermione starts looking into Dominance and Submission. Where Hermione takes on the role of being dominant, and Snape the submissive.

Really good piece of fiction, and it goes more in depth of their relationship as they get more into their roles... it's been a while. I cant seem to find it anymore. Hopefully you guys can help me! :D

thank you!

The story you are looking for is called "Trust" by Merciless. It's on page 15 of the HGSS archive.

I had only seen your post because I was looking for this story too and was having a hell of a time finding it. It's a bit harder to find because it doesn't have femdom listed in it's warnings so I had to spend significant time reading through the summaries of all of the stories trying to find this one in particular.

it's one of my personal favourites because while it's still BDSM it's not overly aggressive. It's more gentle and caring than a lot of the ones that you can find and it's about the journey of learning that they are taking together.

At any case... I think this is the one you are looking for. Happy reading.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.